Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Cardinale

Initially, he seemed very nice and concerned. But following my gall bladder surgery, when I went back for my follow up appt., he was like a different person and treated me completely differently! He badgered me about getting gastric bypass surgery done including telling me that my husband would love me more and find me more attractive, and that I'd have a better social life. By the way, I have no issues in these areas and did not express any concerns to him--he was making horrible assumptions! I was livid!!! He is lucky I didn't report him to the AMA.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Cardinale has treated 5 of our family members and has given us excellent care. He treats all of his patients as if they were his family. what a wonderful surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

This Dr. I would never recommend to anyone I really care about he scheduled my gallbladder surgery a week after seeing him and after 2 er trips the day of my surgery his office manager cancelled it and told me find another surgeon My blood work is whacked out and the surgery can not be postponed any longer then it was already and he jeopardized me so I am now forced to wait till my liver gives out to have emergency surgery instead.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Joseph P. Cardinale's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

Multiplan