Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Battaglia

what a joke. what a waste of time and copay. very rude and nasty

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

He lacks true better side manor. He misdiagnosed me after several signs and reports

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I recently went to dr battaglia and was very dissatisfied with his physician assistant I began to explain the headaches I've been having for months now and she just cut me off and said "I got I got it" she was rude gave the dr the wrong information and when he came in just basically said well I'll order an MRI just to cover our ( him and his staff) asses I also had questions and am concerned about a tremor in my hands that gets pretty bad at times and he said he wouldn't even look into that unless my whole arm was shaking and. He swung his arm up and down I don't know these people stay in practice I would never suggest these condensending non caring individuals to anyone just a shame I'm so disgusted with this practice I will never go there ever again

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Extremely rude, borderline insulting. Does not listen. Does not want to answer questions. Office staff is nice but extremely disorganized. See someone else.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My favorite doctor! Great bedside manner, easy to talk to, takes his time to explain things (no doctor speak) and just a great guy!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Battaglia has treated me for headaches for many years. He listens and tries new approaches or medications if needed. He is the best neurologist I have seen and his treatment has been respectful and professional.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Excellent doctor who spent time with us, listened to concerns, reviewed previous history. There was no rushing at all and all questions answered well and with patience. Staff were very polite with us. No hesitation recommending this specialist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. actually listened to my problems and followed through with consulting other docs before making a diagnosis. Excellent doctor...way better than the big neurology group that I had been seeing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

After reading these reviews and based on my personal experience, my summary is you will receive good treatment from this Dr. if he "likes" you and if he doesn't "like" you (for whatever reason) you will be somewhat abused and potentially waste your time. His PA is ignorant; you will unfortunately spend more of your time answering senseless questions. Make sure you are in his good graces before you visit. Sad but true.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Battaglia tested me for carpal tunnel, and then correctly diagnosed me as having cervical degenerative disk disease without even seeing an image, but, he ordered an mri to confirm his belief. He then gave me a very frank status of my serious condition and referred me one of the top neurosurgeons in our area. I'm gradually improving, and I'm grateful to both doctors for their care. I didn't have a negative experience with any of his staff.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Battaglia's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1986)