Ratings for Dr. Gert Nel

We had to see Dr. Nel today on short notice. He's not our family doctor but we were happy he had the time to see us. He was early, helpful, knowledgable, and kind!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Amazing doctor, has been my familys doctor now for 5 years and i have never had a more trustworthy, empathetic physician in my life. Doesn't rush to get you out the door and focuses on what you have to say. IF and when I have to see a different doctor i get pretty sad. I never leave without at least one laugh.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Don't doubt his medical knowledge is good. However, I wonder if he really respects seniors. The impression I got was that prescribing a medication and getting the older patient out as quickly as possible is his way of dealing with the elderly. The merry-go-round, having to go back again and again only to be prescribed another medication without deeper investigation is of deep concern. Treat people how you hope to be treated when you become a senior citizen.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr nel is outstanding has helped me bring 2 little girls into this world and continues to be there fav Dr

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Just saw Dr Nel at the ER. He had a good sense of humour & was very helpful & kind. Wish he was taking patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Arrogant doctor who thinks highly of himself. He seems to think he is better than his patients . He seems to think they are stupid and he must have complete control.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Excellent Dr. Wouldn't go to anyone else. The best

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Great doctor. Gave me prescription over the phone when I showed signs of post partum depression. So happy he didn't wait till it got really bad.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr nel delivered both my children, he is great and actually listens to what you have to say. He "spealizes" with pregnant women and deliveries, once we had to reschedule an appointment and one was pushed back by an hour but he was dealing with women in labour both instances. I didnt mind since I knew he would be doing the same with other patients when I went into labour. The wait times and rescheduled appointments are worth the wait for a great dr!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Lipitor pusher - must be good kick-backs because only saw him twice for annual check up years ago and all he did was push this awful drug - which I have survived just fine for years without.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014