Ratings for Dr. Alexander Riddell

Excellent excellent Dr. He is easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

New office assistant there now people. Very sweet and polite and she do not hurt your eyes either. So i so not think any more complaints will happen. Dr Riddell is a great specialist

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

i haven't even see the doctor and im already frustrated, i've been trying for about 2 weeks to get an appointment but every time i call i can never get through, or it picks up and hangs up. i've been reading the reviews and im no longer surprised about the comments about reception

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

worst office staff I have ever encountered. Inept and incompetent. Lied constantly and then lied to cover up more lies. Paperwork not done and not sent to specialist, hospital, referring doctor nor oncologist surgeon. I assume this woman must be his relative because she should be fired.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr.Riddell was fantastic! He literally changed everything for us by putting tubes in my son's ears. His secretary on the other hand....very miserable woman.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

One of the best surgeons in Orangeville! I would recommend him to anyone. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Wow yeah i went on here last week to scope out dr riddell.. decided to call the office and the receptionist IS a complete c*nt.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The Dr is the BEST I've ever been with. He was very kind, re-assuring and came back to see me in the middle of the night when my nosebleed started again. He even called me a couple of times at home just to see how I was doing! I'm 57 and I've never had a Dr who cared SO much. Thanks Doc !!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Secretary is SO RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL!!! She made the experience so terrible. Dealing with her is awful. She is in the wrong job and a very unhappy woman who doesn't care about how she speaks to a patient. Dr.Riddell needs to get a new secretary. Never experienced someone like this in my life!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

The Secretary is terribly rude and unhelpful. I cancelled my appointment because of her and will go else where. Get a new secretary that actually enjoys working with people!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016