Ratings for Dr. Zaki S. Ftaiha

I am so happy to be able to leave a review for Dr ftaiha. I had liposuction in 1992. Yes, that's right 23 years ago. He was so caring, he told me to reduce my weight by 15 pounds and to build muscle in the areas of my concern in order to maximize his results.. 6 months later I did and he said that he would be removing fat cells in a more preventive manner. The procedure was a breeze. Recuperating was very tolerable, bruising was minimal. I did exactly as he told me. 23 years later, even with a little weight gain, my shape is still really nice, my stomach is as flat as ever, hips and thighs are toned and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm 52 now and so glad I had this procedure in my youth. I appreciate Dr. Ftaiha giving me realistic results that I had a part in as well. If you want lasting results, realistic expectations and long term benefits work with Dr. Ftaiha, do the work and you won't be disappointed. Thanks Dr. Ftaiha.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I love Dr. Ftaiha. He performed breast augmentation on me and I had so happy with my results. He is caring and was great with follow up. He even called me off hours one night when I had a concern with something from her personal cell. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

The results I had from Dr. Ftaiha's expertise were excellent and the experience was very positive overall. I never had to wait alone in a holding office like in so many doctors' offices. I always felt that he was entirely focused on me. His advice and follow up instructions were accurate and productive. I would use him for any cosmetic enhancement. He really is a master at his art.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Amazing!! That's the first word that comes to mind to describe my experience. Pure professionalism is what I use to describe the office. Dr. Ftaiha is an Artist! His knowledge and expertise gave me superior results! I had Botox, which started working within the first 3 days. I look very natural, not overdone. I also had Perlane injected to my lips with spectacular results. Everyone should have an experience like this one.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Ftaiha is a genius at BOTOX and Juvaderm/Restylene. I have had BOTOX done by several other doctors (including several others in Bala Cynwyd). Dr. Ftaiha listened to all of my concerns, and fully understood what I wanted. He was kind, sweet, and very knowledgeable. The results were amazing. ALL lines were gone, and my eyebrows were raised a tiny bit (just enough) and arched beautifully. I also had my lips augmented with a tiny bit of Juvaderm Plus. They were so so perfect. Beautifuly shaped, and just a bit fuller. Everyone thought they were so natural, the average person could not even tell they were injected. I have NEVER had this result from any other doctor. The best part is that Dr. Ftaiha is so confident in his work- he offers a complimentary "first site free" offer so you can try it free the first time. I also heard from several other doctors that Dr. Ftaiha is considered the most innovative leader in this field. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Very caring and thoughtful - I highly recommend him to al my friends

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr.Ftaiha is an excellent surgeon, he really cared about me and my needs, he called me three times at home and my surgical results are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Zaki S. Ftaiha's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1973)

Sagamore Health Network