Ratings for Dr. Rick Ogilvie

Described by nurses as the best soft tissue Doctor. They go to him when work is needed. I went to him for serious Quad-Tendon repair. Nurses were correct. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

after bad luck in Niagara I got to Dr. Ogilvie and he did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Ogilvie made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. No beating around the bush, he tells it as it is. Amazing recovery time and so very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I met Dr. Ogilvie for the first time today and found him to be very kind and certainly knows his stuff. The unfortunate thing for me is he can't do my surgery, I had heard so many negative things about him, but he treated me so well and yes was very punctual.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I travel 2.5 hrs just for him... he's been a blessing to both my knees & I'm only in my 20s... his bed side manner is what I needed to get past other surgeons who made my knee worse. I needed his attitude to get me through & and in the OR he made sure everyone knew how I liked things to go because it was my first or second time in one for my knee... he knows his patients & he's a phenomenal surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Excellent surgeon - great experience - trust him completely

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

i broke my growth plate and he fixed it and got me cast in a incredibly short amount of time

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Does he perform total knee replacements? I've had both knees ACL reconstruction by him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Rick is a fantastic surgeon, hands down ! To those who question his bed side manner, all I can say is your not there to make friends your there to get fixed quit whinning. If he's worked on you and you better then before seems him a good thank you card. That's it. Thanks Rick

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Would recommend to anyone. He get straight to the point in all aspects.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016