Ratings for Dr. Anil K. Agarwal

I am sorry but this Dotor was at time very confused and mixed up what I was infor. he has his assistant do most of the visit he was at times mean to his staff and lashed out and yelled at his assistant once and kept shaking his head in discust did not give a summery othewr than I should stop takingmy pain meds and then I WOULD FEEL BETTER. THT WAS NOT EVEN WHAT I was in for. for his sake he show give uo his license he was veryt short tempered and acted as if I wasa bother to him and this was my second opinion wow I am in for a ride

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

A complete disrespect to his professional, dishonest, he knows it and someday he will answer for all his actions to the higher power. Good luck doctor anil, you will need it....

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Can't believe this guy is still practicing. He operated on my toe in the 1990's for an ingrown toenail. He didn't even know where the nerve for the big toe is. Shot the painkiller under the toe-nail and essentially operated on me without anesthesia. The nurses were literally holding me down on the table. I couldn't walk for almost 2 weeks. He said it was because the anesthesia didn't take because of the infection. Ten years later I actually had a podiatrist do my other toe and finally realized what a LOSER this guy was. USE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I dont know what rock workmans comp insurance found this quack under, but I wouldnt let him dress a paper cut. He couldnt speak or understand english. He sat in a chair 15 feet from my xrays and had his interpreter evaluate me. His decision was made before he ever walked into the room. Do not trust this quack! How does a person like this survive? The assistance of corrupt insurance companys.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr A treated me for scoliosis as a child, which was severe enough to require that I wear a back brace 23/7. Now in my 30's, have had 3 kids, 2 herniated disc's, and I am a 36DD. Needless to say, I put up with a fair amount of back pain. I went to Dr A hoping that he could help document some of the indicators that ins companies look for to support the medical need for a breast reduction. (I once worked for a surgeon that does many breast reconstructions & reductions & I know exactly what ins companies require, the dr I worked for recommended surgery for me, but I also wanted to know what else could help, so that was why I wanted to see an orthopedic doctor to take care of the documentation I needed.) He told me there was nothing wrong with me and that large breasts don't cause back pain, and neither does scoliosis. Really??? (Also my fiance saw someone bleeding, unconscious outside, he called an ambulance but when alerting office staff, they did NOTHING to help. Hypocratic oath my ____

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I tripped, fell, and broke my right elbow in 3 places. I was referred to Dr. Agarwal who determined the break and gave me the choice of surgery or a cast. I chose the cast. I was in the cast for 2 weeks, in a splint for 2 weeks, and a sling as needed. Dr. A. gave me instructions on how to rebuild my strength and exercises to regain mobility. After 8 weeks he gave me the choice of continuing my exercises or physical therapy. I chose the exercises, and one year later I have full mobility. A CAT scan showed the breaks and they were extensive. I can only thank Dr. Agarwal for his guidance and direction, and the ability to use my arm/elbow/shoulder with no problems.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Agarwal, in my opinion, is a huge joke. I was sent to him by OWCP for an impairment rating. He took one measurement and 2 grip-strength tests. When I received his report from OWCP, he had magically pulled over 30 measurement results out of thin air. I spent more time with his nurse than I did with him. He gave me a total impairment rating of 25%. This was for accepted conditions of bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome (with surgeries), left cubital tunnel syndrome (with surgery), bilateral medial and lateral epicondylitis, and left rotator cuff impingement. I will definitely be seeing another doctor for a fair and impartial impairment rating. Dr. Agarwal definitely favors the employer, and not the employee. With all of the referals he gets from OWCP, I'm sure he knows which side his bread is buttered on. I definitely would not recommend him to anyone who has an honest work-related injury.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

I fell at work and tore two dics in my back, dr agarwal told me during an examination that "pain is good" and that "physical therapy is a hoax" and that my condition or pain level will "never improve" yet, he wanted to schedule me for the following week and recommended surgery. In a letter to my insurance company he stated "she has had physical therapy more than was necessary and this should be stopped". He lied about the prescribed pain meds that I am taking, he lied about my pain level and range of movement. Do not use this guy, don't even go on the block where his office is!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

good

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. Anil K. Agarwal's Credentials

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1967)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union