Ratings for Dr. Melanie S. Morris

Dr. Morris saved my life. She is a caring, competent, patient surgeon. I highly recommend her for anyone with diverticulitis.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Excellent surgeon. As a surgeon myself, I highly recommend her and trust her. She performed a surgical procedure on me in May 2014. I am very pleased with my result and care by her as well as everyone at UAB Hospital. I am very glad to have been referred to Dr. Morris.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This doctor is by far the worst I've had. Not only did I have to wait over an hour to see her, but the look on her face told me she had made up her mind before talking with me. She didn't examine me; she just 'assumed'. She had no compassion; just a coldness in her eyes. She must've thought my problem was funny and that holier-than-thou attitude shouldn't be there. She wasn't that knowledgeable to my conditon and didn't help me or recommend me to someone that could, but she just dismissed me in minutes. I waited over an hour just to be moved along like cattle. It's obvious she's in it for the $. There's no money in a healthy person and she will try to milk a problem as long as she can. Stay far away from this one. She's a total waste of time and spends time with you. She doesn't care to hear how you're doing. Just because she has 'doctor' in the front of her name makes her think she knows how you feel better than you. "I'm a doctor and you're not" sums up her attitude nicely.

Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Melanie S. Morris's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med