Ratings for Dr. Brent K. Evetts

Doctor cut small hole in my small intestine and did not tell us. This caused infections constantly and multiple surgeries to clean out the infection. In Early May he told me and my family there isn't anything he can do and recommend my wife check for hospices for me. I had, by chance, a second meeting planned at OHSU. They admitted me right away, had a CT scan done and shared the real problem being the small intestine leaking foul germs into the pockets that had been causing most of my illness. My drain was moved to the right place to eliminate the huge problems I have had. Now I have a plan in place and am being treated by a new drug recently released by FDA for my cancer. I would not recommend this surgeon. He is a very nice guy though. I feel he is overworked and perhaps not current on new medical practices. Not sure on that but I am very happy moving to new staff and feel I have a better plan to live longer.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I've been to this office 3 separate times. Each and every time, his assistant greeted me early and was very pleasant. The front desk receptionist was not quite as welcoming.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

always late, gives everyone that comes in his office a colonoscopy (which he can find nothing wrong on) and then wants to run more expensive tests. went to see him 5 different times, have crazy bills and am sicker than when I started. the guy is a criminal

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Brent K. Evetts's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Tualatin, OR