Ratings for Dr. Frank Kowbel

I cant help but give 5 stars. he helped me in need on a Sunday! On a Sunday when he didn't need to he came in for me and im from out of town.... I couldn't be more thankful. Wow. 5 Stars!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Had a absolute great experience seeing Dr. Kowbel. Just moved to the area recently and read up on seeing him or going to Yorkton. Chose to try Dr. Kowbel and have no reason to try anyone else. Much better than my previous dentist.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Always great experience going to see Dr. Kowbel, very knowledgeable and helpful. Staff is great no reason to see anyone else when you can see him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Had him for years as a kid and he is the reason for my fear of dentists. He filled numerous cavities and I cried in pain everytime. I have now been to other dentists who recognize after just one visit that I am immune to the freezing dentists use. Wish he would have taken the time to think about why I was always in so much pain for all those years.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

great doctor, very helpful and will explain your options to you and benefits to them so people like the ones complaining that he should have done a different procedure probably took the cheaper way out and chose a filling instead of a root canal. i know because i got a filling from my old dentist and had nothing but problems now i see doc kowbel and he explained my options and i decided to go with a root canal instead of fixing the filling and havent had a problem since THANKS

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Our family used Dr. Kowbel for many many years until we moved from the area. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. We were extremely fortunate to have him for a dentist and when we moved from the area to the city, even considered making the hour and a half commute to continue having him take care of our dental needs. We have recommended him to many people, all who are extremely happy with his work. We have had all types of dental work done by him through the years, and he rates 100% every time. To those who say he is money hungry, nothing could be further from the truth. He is no more expensive than any of the other dentists we researched after we moved. He is a wonderful person, and very skilled!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Always friendly and helpful. Great with my kids and sensitive to their fears. Can get in quickly for toothaches otherwise a couple of weeks for an appt. No reason to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

best emergency extraction in 50 years.thanks. the girl answering the phonewas tactful and hekpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

His staff are friendly and helpful. He explains all the procedures he his going to do and all your other options. He is great with my kids. Happy to have a good local dentist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

great at diagnosis. helped my mother wiuth her root canal treatment when no one else would.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010