Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Derek Grundy

The very best Dental office in Southern Ontario. A great team of professionals that are fully engaged!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Derek Grundy's response
Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves on our professionalism and patient satisfaction and are very glad that you think us the best dental office in Southern Ontario!

Submitted March 12, 2018

Always a good experience. Friendly, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Derek Grundy's response
Thank you for your great review! We're glad that your visits with us are always a good experience.

Submitted April 20, 2018

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. THE DENTIST AND ASSISTANT WERE VERY PLEASANT AND TRIED TO MAKE ME AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Derek Grundy's response
Thank you for your great review! We're very glad that you had a great experience with us and that you felt comfortable during your appointment. I will pass on your kind words to our team.

Submitted April 16, 2018

I went to grudys office as a child/teen. They constantly tried to find new things to do. When I left them in 2004 they said I had 6 cavities that needed filling. After having 6 filled. I went to another dentist for second opinion found out I had one minor cavity that didn't need to be filled yet. I went back his last month , was told I need 11 teeth filled than made an appintment for multiple fillings. Went in ended up only getting one cause the dentist couldn't find more than one on one side that needed fixed. Its been over a week and I still am having issues with my face and the new filling. (I have wounds I can see my jaw through,facial numbness and loss of mobility) I want to call and say I'm having issues but I know I will be charged for an appointment that I cannot afford. Atleast I can say they are all quite friendly and make sure your as confortable as possible during the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr Grundy was amazing as always. He is very gentle in his treatments and that is why I have been going to him for 26+ years.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I have known Dr. Grundy for many years and he is number 1 in my books. He is an excellent dentist, runs a very organized office and his staff really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Well done staff. Dr G is kind and gentle with a great disposition. Felt very confidant.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I was so nervous of the dentist and hadn't been in years. After going to the office and being given the options for sedation and treated with such care, I have a new outlook on dentistry. Thank you!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Went to a specific dentist my whole life with the Dr saying I have no options for teeth whitening except veneers. Called grundy and they booked me in for a FREE consult which included impressions. I now have an appt with him for snap on smile . So when I read he's all about the money is not true in some cases he could have easily said my only option is 1000 bucks a tooth veneer instead of 1200 for a whole new smile . I have now transferred dentists.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Reception staff helpful and courteous. Hygienist and Dr Kal respectful. This ended with the patient treatment "counsellor". Started by explaining treatment options for wrong tooth. Totally hard sold the implant option, berating the "bridge" or "partial" options. Expected me to agree on a treatment plan worth thousands, then and there. Referred to me as "hon" repeatedly, most condescending manner. Had trouble locating her "tickle trunk" (not even joking) full of sample appliances. Practice is set up as money making machine. Patient care most obviously last on the list.

Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Derek Grundy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Comppsych
Coresource
Delaware Physicians Care
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
United Behavioral Health

Top Hospitals in Hanover, ON

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment