Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Welker

This doctor had his medical licenses revoked in Oregon. Personally, he almost killed me. He performed an experimental surgery on me, stating he performed at least 300 with great success. After I was discharged, he called me ONLY after a family member called him and cursed him out...After that call I never heard from him again. Total, I was hospitalized for a full 6 months, I lost my spleen, my stomach, 60% of my intestines, and had to have a colostomy. Do you want that? Trust me... you dont... It cost over 2 million dollars to save my life. I lost everything because of Welker. Once I went back to work, I couldn't get insurance, because I used my lifetime maximum, and now, had a TON of preexisting conditions. Do you want that? DO NOT TRUST DR. KENNETH J. WELKER, IN ANY STATE HE IS PRACTICING. THIS IS A RECKLESS DOCTOR WHO LIED TO ME, SO HE WOULD PERFORM SURGERY, AND DISABLE ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Very good doctor. He cares about his patients and spends a lot of time going over everything. Whatever you do do not see his wife. She practises as a nurse practictioner in the office!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Kenneth J. Welker's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1982)