Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Trezona

Berated the Medical Directives in front of nursing staff at Riverbend when we asked our friend (his patient) be turned over to "comfort care". Only one word for this man - arrogant!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Rude, forgetful, didn't really have that much interest in my case. Overdosed me with chemo. I almost died and he made it sound like it was MY fault!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

As a surgeon, Dr. Trezona is good. However, he was often rude; his staff failed to call me back on 3 occasions and made clerical errors. On one occasion, I was misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I cannot express enough gratitude to Dr. Trezona and his exceptional staff. He saved my life, more than once. He is experienced, a great surgeon, and he cares deeply for this patients. I do not judge a DR. by popularity, but by his skills, and Dr. Trezona is a five star plus Surgeon and Oncologist. My previous, younger, oncologist ignored my complaints of changes in scar tissue, until I got to Dr. Trezona it wasn't treated. I wished I had been exclusively seen by Dr. Trezona. His knowledgeable and capable staff complete the care in this peaceful, healing community. They monitor me closely, and I cannot say enough to praise the entire office of Cascade Surgical Oncology. Thank you all at Cascade Surgical Oncology for your hard work!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Trezona is an excellent doctor with superior diagnostic skills - he saved my life. I really liked getting all of my cancer care - surgery and chemotherapy - in one comfortable location with the most supportive and caring staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Most uncaring Dr. I've ever been to. Does not listen to your wishes, then tells me it wasn't that bad. Terrible bed side manners. He knew I was not happy with him, thought about reporting him. He wrote my bill off 100%.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Thomas P. Trezona's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)