Ratings for Dr. Rachel Paradis

Dr. Paradis is an exceptional surgeon. She’s thorough, proactive, diligent and caring. I am very grateful to have had her as my surgeon. I can barely tell that I had laparoscopic surgery - beautiful incisions!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My mother was SO fortunate to have her for emergency surgery. Saved Mum's life. Best surgeon at HSN.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Reception was rude and I felt like I was a bother. Dr was fabulous, very understanding and knowledgeable . Explained everything about the procedure in detail.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Had my gulbladder removed by Dr.R, Paradis and her team yesterday, And they where amasing. She came to see me right before and after the sugury. I was really scared and her wonderful staff made sure i was as comfortable at possible. Also almost every nurse i talked to pre op said that i was extreamly lucky to have Dr Paradis and they where right !!!. In my opinion she is a fantastac surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Before and after my surgery she took the time to answer all my questions and make me feel well cared for. She obviously has lots of demands on her time, but gave me the time, compassion and information I needed. She's also an amazing surgeon. My surgery was more complicated than expected, but she took it in stride, and my recovery is progressing very well.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Very patient and great bed side manners. Very gentle, caring and bilingual! Merci Dr. Paradis!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Super! Just so happy to have had her for my surgery! Made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

When she repaired my hernia the first time I couldn't complain, however, now that I have the same problem 7 years later, it felt like she was brushing me off and trying to get me out of her office because she couldn't see herself repairing it again and possibly not being able to repair my problem. I had to push for her to at least try to see if there is something else wrong. I felt like she didn't believe that I am in pain. I have a second hernia and even though she acknowledges that its there she prefers not to do anything about it. I am very disappointed. Do I have to be on death's bed before she cares!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

My mom was diagnosed w/breast cancer in 2009 and again in 2013. Dr. Paradis is patient, thorough, compassionate, and beyond professional. She also works with a wonderful team of nurses who I watched treat my mom with great care and compassion. Each and every single nurse that took care of my mom before during and after her surgery were so gentle and took time to explain everything. After her surgery questions I had regarding my moms surgery were dealt with within a matter of a day or 2. Its not over as my mom is in the throws of fighting to get healthy again, but I do feel she has the absolute BEST team behind her. Angels work @ Ramsey Lake Health Center.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Been going for colonoscopys for 10 years and thank god my colon doctor retired and I got dr paradis. Was the most gentle and actually has a sense of humour, very informative. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013