Ratings for Dr. Carrie Fitzimons

Figured out a really complicated rash on my child that no one else could figure out. She was great and the kids love the office!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This doctor screams arrogance and entitlement. Between the dog in the reception and the low cut inappropriate clothing, there was a distinct lack of professionalism. Her inability to diagnose an infectious disease put my child at risk. Unless you have an emergency, go to a bigger center and see another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

She stepped in when my teenager was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. She came to the emergency room late at night to treat my daughter. She was very professional and knowledgeable, and clearly explained to us all what this diagnosis would mean to us all. She communicated well with my daughter. When she found out the hospital was bringing juice and sugary snacks, she was right on top of that to let the kitchen know to not do that anymore. I was kind of sad when my daughter got to be too old to be a patient of a pediatrician anymore, as Carrie gave her good care.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have never met a more caring awesome doctor. She has given me her home phone and cell phone on several occassions and has told me to call her at any time if needed. She has helped me through difficult times with my child - always supportive and never judging. A true angel.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007