Ratings for Dr. Jalees Razavi

I have had 4 opinions from doctors and wcb hired this quack whom I never even seen to get his opinion and he reviews what he wants and will help wcb as they pay him and runs with the little possibilities .These dr s wcb hires are biased and have one goal and that is deny the worker . Lies,cheats and politics . god bless these poor souls

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He gives medical opinions without even meeting or examining patients for WCB. Even on topics unrelated to what he specializes in. People need to start reporting these so called medical consultants to the College of Physicians & Surgeons, that WCB's medical services utilizes!

Submitted February 22, 2015

This doctor works for WSIB. He made a very inaccurate diagnosis of my husbands illness, without even seeing him or speaking with him. We were denied WSIB benefits because of his decision. My husband was very , very ill for months with breathing issues sustained at work. I'm sure he got a nice payment from WSIB for misdiagnosing him.

Submitted October 30, 2014

I underwent an independent medical examination by Dr. Razavi. He used illustration s to explain the findings and explained every aspect of the examination to me

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

A very kind and understanding professional. Warm, thorough and respectful. The only physician who ever used drawings to explain the condition to me. Better than my own doctor....

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010