Ratings for Dr. Jalees Razavi

He gives medical opinions without even meeting or examining patients for WCB. Even on topics unrelated to what he specializes in. People need to start reporting these so called medical consultants to the College of Physicians & Surgeons, that WCB's medical services utilizes!

Submitted February 22, 2015

This doctor works for WSIB. He made a very inaccurate diagnosis of my husbands illness, without even seeing him or speaking with him. We were denied WSIB benefits because of his decision. My husband was very , very ill for months with breathing issues sustained at work. I'm sure he got a nice payment from WSIB for misdiagnosing him.

Submitted October 30, 2014

I underwent an independent medical examination by Dr. Razavi. He used illustration s to explain the findings and explained every aspect of the examination to me

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

A very kind and understanding professional. Warm, thorough and respectful. The only physician who ever used drawings to explain the condition to me. Better than my own doctor....

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Jalees Razavi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He gives medical opinions without even meeting or examining patients for WCB. Even on topics unrelated to what he specializes in. People need to start reporting..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He works for WCB and without examining or even speaking with my husband decided that his injury had nothing to do with the pre-existing condition and so he was ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor works for WSIB. He made a very inaccurate diagnosis of my husbands illness, without even seeing him or speaking with him. We were denied WSIB bene..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "THIS DR. likes to make inaccurate LONG-DISTANCE DIAGNOSIS for W C B"

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent an independent medical examination by Dr. Razavi. He used illustration s to explain the findings and explained every aspect of the examination to ..."

September 27, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab" to "Preventive Medicine"

July 17, 2012