Ratings for Dr. Jalees Razavi

Wow witch doctor good one I thought it.Thankfully people are still able to call it like it is. Lots of letters after his name online studies? Studied at TU. Any who I am just glad he put his lies in writing. People really should unite under one Ideal stop the leak in the payroll of our money. Expose and join together strength in numbers. Anyone. Rating system wow can't say he's late staff is probably fine

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

They did not have Zero so I had to give him a 1. Wow, for a person highly educated you would think he would be intelligent. The fact is he is a disaster waiting to happen. When he can say black mold has no health affects on a person ( he was on the WCB pay trough) it makes me sick to my stomach that we have incompetent and dangerous people making decisions that could mess your life up forever. If you are refered to this (sorry I can not call him a specialist) Witch Doctor I would refuse seeing him or pay the price.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Karma will get you for the lies you tell. Will it be worth the money wcb pays you ?

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

WCB of Alberta is under review by the NDP Goverment and I'm sure Dr. Jalees Razavi WCB methods will be scrutinized Send your complaints to the Minister of Labour they then can be forwarded to the review board Be patient no pun intended.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Who the $%#@ is this guy. I have never met him. don't know of him. Never heard of him before he supposedly consulted with me Via The WCB of AB about my injuries NOT!!!!! How can he make these determinations without even talking to me never mind examining me. I think it's time to talk to the WCB Ombudsman.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have had 4 opinions from doctors and wcb hired this quack whom I never even seen to get his opinion and he reviews what he wants and will help wcb as they pay him and runs with the little possibilities .These dr s wcb hires are biased and have one goal and that is deny the worker . Lies,cheats and politics . god bless these poor souls

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He gives medical opinions without even meeting or examining patients for WCB. Even on topics unrelated to what he specializes in. People need to start reporting these so called medical consultants to the College of Physicians & Surgeons, that WCB's medical services utilizes!

Submitted February 22, 2015

This doctor works for WSIB. He made a very inaccurate diagnosis of my husbands illness, without even seeing him or speaking with him. We were denied WSIB benefits because of his decision. My husband was very , very ill for months with breathing issues sustained at work. I'm sure he got a nice payment from WSIB for misdiagnosing him.

Submitted October 30, 2014

I underwent an independent medical examination by Dr. Razavi. He used illustration s to explain the findings and explained every aspect of the examination to me

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

A very kind and understanding professional. Warm, thorough and respectful. The only physician who ever used drawings to explain the condition to me. Better than my own doctor....

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010