Ratings for Dr. Debra Butt

She likes to rush her patients and it's hard to book an appointment

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very knowledgeable when prodded but lacks bedside manner and empathy. Does not assess thoroughly and is always in a rush. Not punctual at all, be prepared to wait. Impossible to get appointments and the office is often closed.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Butt's for years. She has moved often, but always with notice, and within a short geographical range. She does not over prescribe, nor dismiss concerns. While I dont need to go in often, when I do the office is running on time. When an appointment for a concern is needed quickly, but unavailable there is a team of doctors for walk in hours. This service has been amazing for non emergent but need to be seen sooner-than-later ailments.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I find Dr. Butt to be a wonderful doctor and I'm not a staff member. I don't very much but when I do I find her very helpful. She does move offices a lot but her most recent office is quite nice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Butt is the worst MD anyone can have. She shows no empathy and understanding in my health issues. Their office always has different doctors. She's rude and her staff is rude too. I would not recommend anyone to see her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr Butt has been my doctor for 16 years. She is kind and knowledgeable, always has time to listen and explain things. I have complete faith in her and she has helped me through many serious medical problems. Her office has always contacted me when she moved offices and I have been happy to go wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Knowledgeable. Always listens and does not dismiss concerns raised. Always answers my questions. Punctual.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. B has been my doctor for about 16 years. Very thorough. Very pleasant. Moves offices a lot but I would follow her anywhere. I moved almost 2 hours away but I will not change my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

A very good doctor who takes time for her patient. Very knowledgeable and very caring. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I've been her patient for almost 10 years. She's moved more times than I can count and I've never received a notification. I can't get an appointment when I need one. I called today for an appointment and was told the next available one was almost 4 weeks away. This is completely unacceptable and ridiculous. I'm now on the hunt for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012