Ratings for Dr. Debra Butt

I find Dr. Butt to be a wonderful doctor and I'm not a staff member. I don't very much but when I do I find her very helpful. She does move offices a lot but her most recent office is quite nice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Butt is the worst MD anyone can have. She shows no empathy and understanding in my health issues. Their office always has different doctors. She's rude and her staff is rude too. I would not recommend anyone to see her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr Butt has been my doctor for 16 years. She is kind and knowledgeable, always has time to listen and explain things. I have complete faith in her and she has helped me through many serious medical problems. Her office has always contacted me when she moved offices and I have been happy to go wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Knowledgeable. Always listens and does not dismiss concerns raised. Always answers my questions. Punctual.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. B has been my doctor for about 16 years. Very thorough. Very pleasant. Moves offices a lot but I would follow her anywhere. I moved almost 2 hours away but I will not change my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

A very good doctor who takes time for her patient. Very knowledgeable and very caring. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I've been her patient for almost 10 years. She's moved more times than I can count and I've never received a notification. I can't get an appointment when I need one. I called today for an appointment and was told the next available one was almost 4 weeks away. This is completely unacceptable and ridiculous. I'm now on the hunt for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

This doctor seemed to be ok at the begining but quickly became very unsatisfactory. She passes you off to other doctors, comes across as completely incompetent if she does see you, and has her staff threaten to "discontinue" you as a patient if you raise any concerns pertaining to your care or the services provided to you. She has also moved and not notified some of her patients, this is unexceptable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr Butt is great! She has been my doctor for 13 years. She takes time to really listen and asks questions to clarify your problem. She is kind and thoughtful and very knowledgeable. I trust her completely and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Butt is a very nice lady. In this day and age a good Doctor is very hard to find. I have been very pleased with her and have been her patient for the past 5 years. She is always helpful, clear and is very patient. I feel she has good bedside manners and am shocked about how people have been so harsh. Think of your Doctor as a friend or boss. Not everyones personalities mesh. If they don't, move on. Don't expect to be rude to someone and receive respect. It does not work that way. Dr. Butt, keep your head up. You are fantastic. As for the staff, I have had an appointment or two messed up. It happens sometimes I'm sure. Everyone is human.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011