Ratings for Dr. Joel D. Feinstein

Dr. Feinstein is the BEST! He is knowledgable and KIND. I was extremely nervous as it was my first colonoscopy and he not only noticed, but helped me stay calm by explaining EVERYTHING from how to prep,what to expect to and how long I would be there. The procedure was quick, the facility is professional and runs like clockwork. Everyone is nice as well as efficient. The nurses were fantastic! Overall an excellent experience!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Feinstein met with me and took the time to understand my medical / family history prior to thoroughly explaining the colonoscopy process, preparation required and what I should expect following the procedure. He is very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. He put my mind completely at ease. I scheduled and had the procedure a couple weeks later. I must say, contrary to feedback I've gotten from others (who didn't have Dr. Feinstein as their Dr.), the entire process was a breeze: The prep was extremely simple (I didn't have to chug down a gallon of some gross concoction) and the actual procedure was really just a quick nap. Dr. Feinstein and all of the staff were phenomenal. If this is your first colonoscopy, Joel Feinstein is the doctor you should see.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

My wife is the patient;I accompanied her at the visit, which was her second one. She has laryngopharangeal reflux, which has been seriously degrading her quality of life. The doctor took a great deal of time in explaining what was going on and made a series of suggestions at the first visit that have greatly improved her condition. He is caring, clear in his explanations and reccomendations, unhuried, and upbeat. I am in my 70s and can state that without hesitation that both my wife and I feel that we have never had a more positive medical experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Feinsstein is very thorough and takes a personal interest in his patients. He is direct and straight forward with his approach. He takes his time and you never feel hurried. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Feinstein is not only very knowledgeable, but he is also extremely kind and caring. He takes the time to learn about the patient and hear his/her concerns. He is truly in the business of helping and healing people. He is one of the best doctors I have come to know.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Feinstein is an amazing Doctor. Dr. Feinstein is caring and compassionate advocate for his patients. He takes time to explain everything so you understand what is going. After I leave his office. I feel I've been heard. Definitely Dr. Feinstein will get to the bottom of my problem. He is my Quarterback. In regards to handling all my Doctors. So every Doctor is on the same page. I highly recommend Dr. Feinstein.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Feinstein was great... After being in pain for months and being misdiagnosed Dr. Feinstein was able to pin point what was going on and get me back on track to feeling like a human again.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

We had a long, thorough consult and Dr. Feinstein never appeared rushed. He was patient, focused, expressed himself clearly. Was supportive and encouraging. An excellent, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

One of the best hours I've ever spent with a doctor. Dr. Feinstein is very easy to talk to and he really takes the time to explain everything to you. I felt like he was completely focused on me and my situation for the entire time I was there.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Compassionate genius! Will allay your fears over the phone.Never orders unnecessary tests.He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Joel D. Feinstein's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1973)

Amerigroup