Ratings for Dr. Lloyd MacK

Awesome bed side manners very professional loved dealing with Natalie

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Mack is an amazing person with excellent exprnc

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr . Lloyd Mack is marvels person and doctor. He save my life and in his own way prove humanity still existing in this crooked world.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

We would like to thank Dr. Mack and his team for everything they have done for my husband and I. Thanks to all of you he is doing great. We truly appreciate all your hard work.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Mack and his staff were so supportive and understanding to all my questions (and all the different times I asked). Natalie would always respond back to my emails within 24 hours and provide all the answers I was looking for. I feel very privileged to have had Dr. Mack as my surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much.

Submitted February 23, 2017

It's unfortunate that Dr. Mack's reputation as an expert, compassionate oncologist is being tainted by his secretary, Natalie. See comments from Feb. 25th, 2015, which someone else wrote. I realize he's very busy due to his TBCC administrative career and not at all accessible to patients anymore. I guess I should have learned the rules of his clinical practise. Don't call him, call your Family Doc. Natalie has completely turned me off attending his Advanced GI Clinic, as waiting another year for an MRI/CT is way too long where cancer is concerned..

Submitted January 3, 2017

The care I received from Dr. Mack and the staff at Foothills was excellent. He was considerate of my family's needs, answered all of our questions, and prepared us well for my surgery, with calm, considerate demeanour. His staff, Natalie especially, were excellent scheduling regular check ups. I recently had my final appointment with him, and he said he never wants to see me again. I feel the same way :) That being said, if you have to see him, Dr. Mack is excellent, and you are in good hands with him. I cannot recommend Dr. Mack highly enough. I'd like to add the care I received from all the nurses at Foothills after my surgery was also excellent. I had excellent care the entire time I spent there.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Mack is awesome and his assistant, Natalie, fabulous. A great team. Dr. Mack is about 40+. He's an educator to nurses, med. students and patients, as well as a mentor to medical residents. He's a compassionate surgery oncologist, and all round charming and kind gentleman. Appreciate how lucky you are to have a referral with him or see him for an emergency general surgery consult. He and Natalie will work together to answer your questions. I did not have a complex case, but he still treated me as if I was a cancer patient, with great care and attention. Thank you so much. Love you both.

Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Mack is fantastic! He did a biopsy of my son's neck and took tissue out while he was awake! He was really nervous, but Dr Mack used his sense of humor to make my son feel very comfortable. A week later we got the news my son had cancer - well, at least the dr we saw said it, but we didn't know if we should believe him he told us the new so badly! Anyway... I came home and called Dr Mack's office 2 days before Christmas. The office said it was closed till the new year, but I left a long message and received a call back the next day. The woman said she would let Dr Mack know -- he called us personally and spoke to both my son and I. SO impressed!!! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Mack is an amazing doctor. He walks the line perfectly between explaining your disease and procedure so that you understand it but don't feel that you're being condescended to.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015