Dr. Judy Price

Ratings for Dr. Judy Price

A very people oriented doctor. She was always not only a nice woman but a very knowledgable doctor. I only saw her a handful of times before she moved away but I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Price was my MO for 3 years in the Canadian Forces. I received treatment for PTSD and several physical injuries. Dr Price is an extremely knowledgeable physician, personable and caring. Dr Price brought light back into my life and my family and I will always be great-full. Bob.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

best doctor in town, she is awesome and knows how to help you out

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I find it impossible to recommend this doctor to anyone when she puts her immediate family in jepordy by witholding their daily medication.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Perhaps the best doctor I've ever had! Very friendly, knowlegeable, considereate, and patient.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Price is informative and knowledgeable when discussing new issues affecting patients. Very caring and listens to your concerns. Books patients leaving lots of time for them to feel like an individual rather than just a number. A great asset to a small community!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007