Ratings for Dr. Michael Fitzmaurice

He doesn't rush you out like your another #. He is a compassionate person who doesn't need your file to remember you. He does not talk down to you.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

the hand doc was like a glory hole. he was staff again.sn't there for any visit i had, i mean emotionally and intellectually. the guy is a total dolt. the surgery seems to have been successful, but i never want to see him or hi

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr.Fitzmaurice did an exceptionally well surgery on my hand.I only have a 1 inch scar on my hand and it feels like new again.I had no pain after surgery and never had to take any pain medication at all.He is very professional and we recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

He is very professional and friendly, knows his stuff and gives very good advice, takes his time to talk with you and is very ounctual.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

This is the family physician in Vancouver, BC. Oh, how I wish I had read the other 3 women's reviews instead of wasting my time all these years. At least he isn't totally rude most of the time, but he has a way of being INCREDIBLY DISMISSIVE to the point of WILLFULLY BLINDNESS and SHEER NEGLIGENCE. He has always stalled on issues and waited until they are a major crisis... then stalls some more as if he sincerely dumbfounded. Did anyone else find it odd that he regularly pushes anti-depressants, water and exercise? I've never even been overweight or out of shape in the first place, but I did badly need tests and referrals to specialists that I had seen in the past. I practically had to beg just to have him monitor me for things I'm on permanent disability for! Still he managed to keep stalling and seemed genuinely clueless about knowing what to do almost everything. He was pretty much oblivious to reality the entire time, while my health problems kept piling up and my life is now a complete mess! I finally had to move on... so should you before it's too late!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very pleased with the procedure, staff and outcome,,, thanks to all..

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Fitzmaurice is an amazing surgeon. I had postponed CMC Joint surgery for over a year, because I was horrified by watching it on You Tube. Then the pain became so bad, I told my sister that I was going ahead with the surgery anyway. She had just seen an ad for Dr. Fitz and told me to check it out. I am Soooo glad I did. I had a consult in early July & scheduled the surgery the same day for later in July. Awesome results! Awesome technique! Awesome doctor!!

Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Fitzmaurice is the best hand surgeon I have worked with. I consulted Dr. Fitz with 6 different medical conditions, which required surgery for more than 15 years. His skill and expertise is the best and he systematically perform multiple surgeries on both right and left thumbs, wrists, and elbows. His accurate explaination was helpful in arranging and scheduling to perform multiple surgeries minimizing my recovery time and limited scars, which take away from my beauty. Dr. Fitzmaurice is so professional and a darling to work with. I highly recommend everyone to consult him and have him perform his microscopic surgerical techniques on any medical conditions you require and you will be so happy you did. Thank you doc and staff for repairing all my medical issues and restoring the use of my hands, wrists and elbows. I now have full quality of life and can do things I haven't been able to do in years. Words really cannot express my appreciation and happiness. Posted by: Tina S.

Submitted September 26, 2014

We travel to the Phoenix office from Apache Junction as Dr Fitzmaurice is the best at what he does. The down time after surgery is very limited and I travel for his exterpese and friendly smile.

Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Fitzmaurice and his staff are absolutely great! The carpal tunnel release was painless and my recovery has been so much easier than I thought it would be. I've been pleased to recommend you to several of my friends and co-workers who have been suffering with the same symptoms I had. I actually had a good time during the surgery!!! Thank you very much Doctor and I wish you nothing but the best in the future! -Tom Simon

Submitted May 30, 2014