Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Cahan

Dr. Cahan is the best of the best surgeons. I would recommend him to anyone. He is extremely professional, caring and supportive. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

The best of the best!!! I recommend Dr. Cahan to anyone needing surgery. I also work for a primary care physician, and recommend Dr. Cahan to all my patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Cahan is an outstanding surgeon to say the least. He treats his patients with care and concern. He is honest, yet he offers hope. I never had a second thought about acquiring a second opinion. After my initial consultation, it was apparent that he was beyond knowledgeable about my situation and where to go next.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr Cahan is an incredible surgeon. He did fabulous job with my surgery. He's a top surgeon in his field and an excellect choice for anyone neeing or considering surgery. His staff is wondeful and his offices are very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Anthony C. Cahan's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp