Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Policastro

While we don't get to know our emergency doctors on a personal level, we do get a glimmer of what they are like on a professional level. My 20 year old son Nathan was air-vaced to Westchester Medical Center after a horrendous car accident. Being admitted as a John Doe with a magnitude of internal injuries, Dr. Policastro operated on and saved my son's life. While I assume most people expect this of doctors I guess I really didn't. It has always been my philosophy that we are brought into this world with only one condition and that is to leave it in a better position then when we arrived. Dr. Policastro in our case alone, in my opinion has certainly done that. I have to say that it has been my experience with Dr. Policastro that he offers an abundance of knowledge, confidence, leadership along with a calmness and a very personal touch of interest in one's well being. The knowledge and experience he shares is over whelming in it self. He has given me a new respect of the intelligence and good this world really does have to offer.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Anthony J. Policastro's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1985)