Ratings for Dr. Janis A. Pastena

Dr. Pastena saved my life!! She gave me the best and most attentative care a human could ever wish for!! My family and myself owe her the world!! I had multiple injuries that would have killed anyone,ie: broken neck x2,body organs shutting down, mid brain bleeding, list goes on and on.. and she never gave up, and here i am .. alive and able to type this!! I love her care and her as a human being, thank God for Dr.'s like her!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

This doctor is truly amazing. After saving my boyfriends life from a should have been fatal motorcycle accident, she continues to show compassion and willingness to see him through the many lingering medical obstacles.I could never express my gratitude for her amazing set of skills and for all of the follow up and work she has done extra on our behalf. I would reccomend her to any one, and in face of trauma she is the only doctor I would want managing my care.Thank you a thousand times for miracle you brought back into my life and all of your effort since.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Janis A. Pastena's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MB Health