Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Hartzheim

Dr.Hartzheim is a great doctor. I was in the hospital I had the shingles and it had affected my lupus and my kidney function was very bad!!! The doctor on the floor had asked him to come see me I guess he was doin surgery or on call but he came and he looked at my shingles I was already told that I had the worse case that any doctor had seen I was in so much pain from everything well he came in tool alook at me and wasnt afraid to see how bad it looked( shingles) it was bad but he looked and said I would like to see you whn u get out and he gave me some cream. Well whn I got out I got worse I was so sick I missed my first appointment but I new I had to see him I wanted to get better so bad!! I really thought I was dyingI finally went!! My shingles had gotten worse i looked like a burn victim. Dr.hartzhheim said I don't no much about this but I'm gonna help you and he did !!!! Not once did he look at me in discuss he made me feel like I was worth livin he was human kind nice,God sent!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Thomas S. Hartzheim's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY