Ratings for Dr. Pawan K. Jindal

While under the care of 3 doctors in my medical group I suffered w/pain on my right side for over a year. Having one ultrasound, they found stones, but said not to the point where it would cause my pain. They prescribed nexium, and other meds but I received no relief. After calling the medical group in tears on several occasions trying to get to the root cause of my pain,I had a hida scan which supposedly confirmed my gallbladder was not the cause of my pain, so I continued to suffer. A friend recommended Dr. Jindal, and after a thorough consultation he confirmed it was my gallbladder. After suffering for so long, I wanted the surgery as soon as possible. After surgery (which went extremely well as well as recovery) upon my request the pathologist showed me my stones. He said he never seen so many stones in a gallbladder, for I had a quarry. I'm so thankful that Dr. Jindal was recommended to me. I wish I could find a family physician that's as compassionate and thorough as Dr. Jindal.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Jindal is seeing my husband for a vascular problem. He was prompt, very polite, explained every thing in detail very clearly. His staff that we dealt with were excellent also. Anyone needing a vascular surgeon should consider going to this man.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Pawan K. Jindal's Credentials

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1966)

Ameritas