Ratings for Dr. Roseanne Penner

Dr penner is the most supportive Dr I have ever had she truly cares about her patients and will do anything she can to help she's been My Dr since i was 12 maybe 13

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Penner is the best Family Doctor there is. I have read that people complain about accessing her, but it's because she is so popular. Her clinic is also a part of the Primary Care Network, so if she is unavailable, you can usually get in the same day at another clinic (if it is urgent).

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have never experienced a doctor that is so knowledgeable but also so very down to earth! I have been with her since she was in bowness and will continue to do so. Even when I retire out east I have every intention of coming back twice a year to see her as I don't think I will ever get another doctor as special and caring as she is!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Penners since1998. I started seeing her when she was Bowness Clinic and I have followed her since then. I live in the NW and I will continue to see her wherever she goes. I have gone in feeling terrible and come out feeling like a million dollars. She has a way of telling you what is wrong and how to treat it even if it is your fault but never in a nasty way or making little of it. She respects you and cheers you on. Her sense of humor and telling you like it is makes you feel very comfortable. She has helped me in many ways and will phone you herself if it warrants. Dr Penners will refer you to others if she doesn't know the complete answer. She spends time and listens to you. I feel very blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Fantastic doctor. Listens, cares and has a good sense of humour. She can be difficult to see at the last minute, but she's busy! Sometimes runs late, but that's because she listens to her patients and doesn't rush them. Staff are okay, but usually unfriendly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I am blessed to have Rosanne as my doctor. She is very knowledgable, open to new ideas, and is very caring. I've had good doctors in the past but am thrilled to have such a fantastic doctor worrying about me and my health.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Great doctor if you can actually get an appointment. She has too many patients for how little she works. I think she works two mornings a week. Very frustrating!! I finally thought I found a doctor for my family...guess not.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Good doctor but it's been impossible to see her. Haven't been able to get an appointment with her in 2 years probably. The clinic office can only schedule my child with an intern. It's probably time for me to find another doctor and clinic because you cannot even book with another doctor in this clinic. I'm disappointed. :(

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Penner is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. She is open minded and always up on the latest discoveries in the art of medicine. I'm very lucky I was able to get her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes her time with you and always provides helpful ideas about your health. She also takes the time to ensure that you are getting the best care available.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009