Ratings for Dr. Adrian Greenstein

When I was 29 yrs old I had emergency surgery for an abscess that put a whole in my intestines. I woke up with an ostomy bag and was told it was going to be permanent! My Gastro Dr sent me to Dr Greenstein he was very caring and attentive. He reversed the ostomy and and saved me from a life I could not handle. I still go to if I feel something is going on. He is the only doctor I trust. And as everyone said don't let his age fool you the man knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Outstanding surgeon in his field. Did my resection in 06. Kind, intelligent, careful, great bedside manners, and yes I agree don't let his age deter you had at all! He is tops and I wouldn't want anyone else! A master doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

You can't get better than this wonderful surgeon. 5 stars plus all the way.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I had a small bowel resection by Dr. Greenstein in 2005... he is a top class doc. He has the old-school bed side manor with an impressive amount of experience. He takes plenty of time with you...answers all of your questions. Don't let his age deter you.. he is great!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Adrian Greenstein's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1956)

• BCBS Massachusetts