Ratings for Dr. DAVID Fox

It was a pleasure seeing this physician. He was very informative and knew exactly what I wanted. His staff was just as nice.; very helpful and warming. The environment was warm and welcoming. I would greatly recommend for varicose veins and spider veins!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had a pleasant experience in this office with Dr. Fox. Sometimes there can be a bit of a wait, but I know that this is common in a busy doctors office. He is an incredible vascular specialist and, even with a little wait, I know that it is worth it to be able to see such a great doctor. Highly recommended, if you're looking for a quality vascular specialist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Was there 3 times. Each one overbooked, wait time was hour+. At two of the visits all staff took a sudden break to sing happy birthday to another staff. This included more time to eat cake. I heard one patient yell out 'I don't care whose birthday it is.' I totally agreed with him. I never did get any treatment from Dr Fox. After the first visit I was scheduled by Dr Fox to get vein removed. But then at last 2 visits office manager Crystal told me insurance required more time. Everything about Dr Fox office was a huge waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I am very happy with the results of my varicose vein treatments with Dr Fox

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I cannot say enough great things about this Dr. He helped me after another doctor abandoned me and told me there was no hope for my situation. He has dropped everything to help me in emergencies. I really feel like I'm royalty every time I walk into his office. His staff treats me the same way. This man changed my life. He is a brilliant surgeon and a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. DAVID Fox's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)