You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert S. Darr

Dr. Robert S. Darr's Ratings

Dr Darr has been my daughter's pediatrician from the very start, 8 years ago. He was always my first choice. Susan is always so accommodating when I call. There is never a wait in the waiting room. My daughter will request a "visit" to Dr. Darr and Susan when she isn't feeling well... a true testament, if an eight year old WANTS to see the doctor to how great Dr. Darr is. As a parent, he is extremely knowledged, caring and patient. I highly recommended Dr. Darr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889030].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Darr has been our pediatrician for about 10 years, and he is the BEST,! He is very funny,eases the kids anxiety, and makes them feel comfortable . It is wonderful to be greeted by Susan, and you never have to wait in the waiting room. Dr. Darr examines the kids very thoroughly, and explains everything to the parent as well as the children. If you need a GREAT pediatric, go see Dr. Darr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Our family has worked with Dr. Darr for the last several years. Dr. Darr is an amazing and educated professional. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is very experienced, knowledgeable and patient. He listens and assesses attentively. Dr. Darr also takes his time to educate and explain his assessments. He has gone above and beyond to insure that his patients are well taken cared of. There are no words to explain how thankful we are for his ongoing help. Mrs. Susan Darr (wife, receptionist, nurse) is a wonderful and caring person. She always very helpful and supportive. She will always make time for their patients to come in to see Dr. Darr. She is very organized and helpful. It is a pleasure to work with he both of them. Our experiences have been fantastic. We always feel comfortable and at ease because we know that we are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2117424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

My two children have been patients of Dr. Darr's practice for many years. He is a very caring doctor and wonderful with our children. He always takes the time to explain everything to both us as well as the children. They are very comfortable with him and enjoy their visits. We alway know that when we call for an appointment or a medical issue that Susan goes out of her way to make sure that we get an appointment or a response as soon as possible. We are so thankful to have both Susan and Dr. Darr to take care of our children and we most certainly recommend them most highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have four children, 18, 15, 10 and 3 years old. They all love Dr. Darr and Susan and it is not hard to get them to go to their appointments, because they are very comfortable. Dr. Darr takes the time to explain everything and if for some reason, you don't understand or just have more questions, he takes the time to be sure that when you leave the office you understand. The kids just love getting stickers from Susan. She is always helpful when a child is sick and you need to see the doctor. We love them both and are sad that our oldest will be aging out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

We have been with Dr Darr since the birth of our second child, and he has taken incredible care of my family since!! We recently had our third and youngest child admitted into the hospital at the advice of Dr Darr for pneumonia and he percent better knowing he was keeping tabs on our son, his care, and his doctors. My three children adore him, and its never the struggle I hear from most parents when bringing their kids to the doctors. They love Dr. Darr and Susan. We have been blessed to have them to care for our children!! I wrote a similar post a few weeks ago and was disappointed to see it had been removed, and why I had to login to write a positive review. Dr. Darr rightly deserves any good reviews that come his way!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

My 2 children have been seeing Dr.Darr for over 10 years. Dr. Darr is the BEST!! He is the best for numerous reasons: He takes his time in explaining things to you, you never feel rushed out. He is very gentle and funny with my children, helping to relieve their stress when it comes to getting shots. It's nice having a doctor who knows you by name and you are always greeted by a smile from Susan as soon as you walk in the door. I love it when you leave the office, he always tell us that we are doing a great job and keep up the good work. I do not trust my children's health to anyone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Darr was and is the pediatrician for my son and daughter since they were born. He is great at his job and is kind to my children. He remains calm and composed at all times. The shots he gave to my children are given skillfully and do not hurt that much. Overall, Dr. Darr is a great and wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Darr has been my pediatrician for over 16 years. He is consistently caring and professional, there has never been a time that he has not made himself available to me whether day or night. His office staff is both professional and very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Darr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr Darr is the BEST! He has treated myself and my brother since we were children. Once, I found out I was pregnant, I knew this would be the doctor to treat my daughter. He is polite, very soft spoken and a amazing dr. He listens, takes his time and steers you in the right direction. Even on days off, you can call him and he will return your call. If someone were to ask me to rate him on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, I would rate him an 11. As for Suzanne, she always has a smile when you first walk in. She will always squeeze me in for emergencies. She runs a great office and is very efficient. I am thrilled that my daughter is being cared for by this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2117417].votes_count ]]