You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Darr

Our family has been with Dr, Darr for over 20 years. He and Susan are professional, amiable, caring, kind, attentive, respectful and, respectable, accommodating and knowledgable. Dr. Darr is thorough, is up-to-date with his field, explains his diagnoses, and elaborates and clarifies patiently if and when needed. We trust him as a physician and as a human being. We gave even taken his personal recommendations for doctors for ourselves. If you are looking for a pediatric and/or adolescent physician, we highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Darr is a great doctor. I only wish I could find a doctor, and office, like this for myself. My daughter was born a year ago, and my wife's doctor recommended him, which is always a good sign; a doctor that other doctors employ is likely to be really good. Susan, (she's his wife, receptionist, and nurse too) is always so nice and helpful, and they do not overbook, which means we rarely wait at all when we get to the office. Dr. Darr is always patient, answering questions, treating my daughter with respect and a really amazing bedside manner. He also is happy to converse with us on the pros and cons of treatments or advice, will tell us his opinion, but also that of his colleagues, when there isn't a clear consensus, and that really is helpful. He practices evidence based medicine, and keeps quite up to date with the latest recommendations from the medical establishment. I could not recommend the Darrs more strongly.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Darr is absolutely wonderful. He is very patient and knowledgeable. Susan is also wonderful and very accommodating. Dr. Darr always checks his messages and calls back to calm my nerves even when it is ten o'clock at night. I love taking my son to visit him and Susan.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr Darr has been my daughter's pediatrician from the very start, 8 years ago. He was always my first choice. Susan is always so accommodating when I call. There is never a wait in the waiting room. My daughter will request a "visit" to Dr. Darr and Susan when she isn't feeling well... a true testament, if an eight year old WANTS to see the doctor to how great Dr. Darr is. As a parent, he is extremely knowledged, caring and patient. I highly recommended Dr. Darr.

Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Darr has been our pediatrician for about 10 years, and he is the BEST,! He is very funny,eases the kids anxiety, and makes them feel comfortable . It is wonderful to be greeted by Susan, and you never have to wait in the waiting room. Dr. Darr examines the kids very thoroughly, and explains everything to the parent as well as the children. If you need a GREAT pediatric, go see Dr. Darr.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Our family has worked with Dr. Darr for the last several years. Dr. Darr is an amazing and educated professional. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is very experienced, knowledgeable and patient. He listens and assesses attentively. Dr. Darr also takes his time to educate and explain his assessments. He has gone above and beyond to insure that his patients are well taken cared of. There are no words to explain how thankful we are for his ongoing help. Mrs. Susan Darr (wife, receptionist, nurse) is a wonderful and caring person. She always very helpful and supportive. She will always make time for their patients to come in to see Dr. Darr. She is very organized and helpful. It is a pleasure to work with he both of them. Our experiences have been fantastic. We always feel comfortable and at ease because we know that we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

My two children have been patients of Dr. Darr's practice for many years. He is a very caring doctor and wonderful with our children. He always takes the time to explain everything to both us as well as the children. They are very comfortable with him and enjoy their visits. We alway know that when we call for an appointment or a medical issue that Susan goes out of her way to make sure that we get an appointment or a response as soon as possible. We are so thankful to have both Susan and Dr. Darr to take care of our children and we most certainly recommend them most highly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have four children, 18, 15, 10 and 3 years old. They all love Dr. Darr and Susan and it is not hard to get them to go to their appointments, because they are very comfortable. Dr. Darr takes the time to explain everything and if for some reason, you don't understand or just have more questions, he takes the time to be sure that when you leave the office you understand. The kids just love getting stickers from Susan. She is always helpful when a child is sick and you need to see the doctor. We love them both and are sad that our oldest will be aging out.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

We have been with Dr Darr since the birth of our second child, and he has taken incredible care of my family since!! We recently had our third and youngest child admitted into the hospital at the advice of Dr Darr for pneumonia and he percent better knowing he was keeping tabs on our son, his care, and his doctors. My three children adore him, and its never the struggle I hear from most parents when bringing their kids to the doctors. They love Dr. Darr and Susan. We have been blessed to have them to care for our children!! I wrote a similar post a few weeks ago and was disappointed to see it had been removed, and why I had to login to write a positive review. Dr. Darr rightly deserves any good reviews that come his way!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

My 2 children have been seeing Dr.Darr for over 10 years. Dr. Darr is the BEST!! He is the best for numerous reasons: He takes his time in explaining things to you, you never feel rushed out. He is very gentle and funny with my children, helping to relieve their stress when it comes to getting shots. It's nice having a doctor who knows you by name and you are always greeted by a smile from Susan as soon as you walk in the door. I love it when you leave the office, he always tell us that we are doing a great job and keep up the good work. I do not trust my children's health to anyone else

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Robert S. Darr's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

GHI
HIP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been with Dr, Darr for over 20 years. He and Susan are professional, amiable, caring, kind, attentive, respectful and, respectable, accommodating..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darr is a great doctor. I only wish I could find a doctor, and office, like this for myself. My daughter was born a year ago, and my wife's doctor recomme..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darr is absolutely wonderful. He is very patient and knowledgeable. Susan is also wonderful and very accommodating. Dr. Darr always checks his messages and ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darr has been my daughter's pediatrician from the very start, 8 years ago. He was always my first choice. Susan is always so accommodating when I call. There..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darr has been our pediatrician for about 10 years, and he is the BEST,! He is very funny,eases the kids anxiety, and makes them feel comfortable . It is w..."

August 5, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert S."

October 20, 2013