Ratings for Dr. LILLY Chen

Scar Revision, Breast Reconstruction - Dr Chen is by far the best doctor I have had. Her surgical skills are just SUPREME. The outcome is always very natural and never too plasty. Excellent bed side manner as well. In addition, she spends time with the patient and is willing to listen, in order to reach most optimal surgical result. Fees are fair too. I would recommend her to my mother, my sister, my daughter without a single second of hesitation. Apart from that, she truely cares for the patient. Unlike other big names doctors in the city, all they want is just $.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I went to doctor Chen for a breast augmentation in April 2013. I was the first patient she saw after her vacation to Bermuda, so she was very refreshed. I expressed my concern for loss of nipple sensation and she reassured me that it was a very small risk it would be lost. She actually cares about the patient and doesn't let you go with a size that's too big for your body, so we decided on 450cc under the musle. Very polite staff and very courteous. Day of surgery I went with my boyfriend and surgery took about an hour. Afterwards her bedside manner was very good. 1.5 years later my results are very good, nipple sensation is still in tact, in fact it came back after day 3 in my right breast, the left took a lil longer. Only thing that was really painful about my surgery was the massaging but eventually I gotnuse to it and now my breasts feel like they're apart of me! Will definitely be going back to her when I'm ready for my next set. Originally I wanted silicone but Lily recommended saline for my first set for a smaller indecision and to make my pocket so that it would be easier to switch to silicone 5-10 years down the road. Excellent recommendation Lily! They feel very soft and natural and I love them! Thank you !!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I would trust my Botox injections to no other. Caring, focused, supports her post-op patients until they are satisfied. Been to several plastic surgeons and cosmetic dermatologists over the years and I have never come across one of her caliber.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Lilly Chen is really a great doctor, very professional, spends times catering to the patients needs, and has a very courteous and friendly staff. Lilly actually cares about the patient, and did a marvelous job on my cosmetic procedure (breast aug). I definitely reccomend her! I had little to no scarring, and my results came back very natural. Worth every penny ! Thank you Lilly!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I had kenalog injected in my malar crescent to "reduce puffiness" and ended up with skin indentation and skin discoloration. After $12,000 in medical healing costs and much research, this is an uncommon practice within the medical community.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Lily Chen is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients and she perfromed wonderful surgery.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. LILLY Chen's Credentials

• Shanghai Second Med Univ, Shanghai, Shanghai, China (Grad. 1981)