Ratings for Dr. Neal Cayne

Dr Cayne was recommended by both my cardiologist and my medical doctor. He certainly lived up to his reputation.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Phenomenal! Great! Stupendous! He is caring and wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My father had a complex aneurysm involving the arteries to the kidneys and stomach. Dr. Cayne was able to fix my father with minimally invasive stents when I was told that he would need a bigger more dangerous surgery. He saved my fathers life ! Very highly recommend !

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Fantastic. We were very happy with him as a physician, surgeon and person. Dr. Cayne took the time to answer our numerous questions(we know that we are difficult). He helped my husband walk again without pain.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

GREAT surgeon - He fixed my aneurysm through two tiny incisions and I was home the next day - The other two vascular surgeons that I had seen told me I needed a large operation that carried a high risk of death. Very nice, humble and non-prententious. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Cayne is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He saved my mom's life basically. My mom was treated in Staten Island initially and they almost caused her to lose her right foot, not even realizing she had a blockage in her leg! With his intervention and skills, he moved quickly with no hesitation and knew exactly what needed to be done for her. Saved her foot and diagnosed her problem immediately. My sister and I will be ever grateful for his hard work and skill! that it took to get her feeling better.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Very warm, caring, knowledgeable surgeon! He cured my painful varicose veins and swelling with a minimally invasive procedure! I am very happy with my care!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. Rude, abrupt, I felt very uncomfortable in his office. He didn't explain my condition or my options. I would not recommend him.

Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Cayne sent me for some testing which was all normal but did not help 'solve' my problem. Booking followup appointments to see him for the original concern were poorly attended to by his staff and I felt they never recognized the impotance of my need for a f/u visit with him, if only to review the results of the tests he sent me for. I asked for my records and will follow up with another pysician. I have been a patient utilizing NYU docs since 2006 and found this office to be disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Very skilled, compassionate physician and surgeon. Very confident. He made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Neal Cayne's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)