Ratings for Dr. Lauren S. Cassell

Grateful for having been referred to Dr. Cassell 18 years ago! She has guided me through decisions, surgery and treatment, and has always been there for me! Her staff has been with Dr. Cassell for many years and patients are always treated with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I agree with the other comments. Dr. Cassell is an outstanding doctor and a very special person. I feel like I am being treated by someone who really cares for me as a person. I love her! It's been over 10 years and I'm doing great. Life is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Cassell is one of the most amazing doctors. She is highly knowledgeable and professional. The scar is completely invisible. I had minimal pain after the surgery. She answers all of the questions, and is a really great person.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Cassell is likely the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctor I've ever met. She was my guide and partner through my experience with breast cancer and I can never express how grateful I am to her. My experience with her and Lenox Hill Hospital was outstanding and I look forward to my new life as a breast cancer survivor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Lauren S. Cassell's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.