Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Auguste

Dr.Auguster is the Best! He is kind and caring.He also has a wonderful bedside manner. The waiting room is always packed, but he is definitely worth the wait!! I would recommend this Dr.to anyone and everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Expect to wait. The waiting is made up for by his knowledge, patience, calm voice, pleasant personality and time spent with you.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Auguste operated on me for Breast Cancer, and he did a good job. He is a nice and caring man. One receptionist is good, the other is very dumb. I waited about 2 hours each time to see him. I couldn't deal with that anymore, so I switched doctors. I would recommend seeing a doctor who only does breast cancer surgery, although Dr. Auguste was fine.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Auguste takes his time with you and explains everything. so you have to wait.I think he is excellent and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

I agree I too had to wait each time i went to see Dr Auguste a minimum of 90 min to 2 hours cause the waiting room was always packed with patients. I can say however, when it was my turn i felt as if he took his time explaining the procedure i had to have thoroughly, what i should expect post op, even drew pics to help me understand. He came highly recommended from a long time family physician, so i delt with the wait. Thought to myself, did i want a doctor who was about to cut into me to have an empty waiting room or a packed one. A packed one signifys a good doc to me. As he was.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

This doctor has zero respect for his patients. My wife had three appointments with him and he made her wait an average of 90 minutes. When I complained, his response was, "If you want to see me, you can wait. If not, find another doctor!" I guess he forgot the Hippocratic Oath!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Louis J. Auguste's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY