Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Palleschi

Dr. Palleschi is very nice and caring. Me being a young woman who is fighting breast cancer she let's me know immediately when results come in and gives me a chance to weigh my options. She is giving me a calm mind be cause of her caring manner and besides my family I couldn't do it without her

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Palleschi is a compassionate and knowledgeable MD. She is up to date on the latest technology, her expertise, courtesy and knowledge was very comforting.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Love Dr Palleschi,unfortunately she dropped my health insurance.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr Palleschi is caring and shows concern for her patients, but she drop most of her insurance plan.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

When I first met Dr. Palleschi, I fell in love with her bubbly manner and friendliness. She seemed to genuinely care for her patients. Then, all of a sudden, she dropped approximately 10 insurance companies, just like that! Leaving everyone totally stranded!! What happened to her caring for her patients?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Palleschi is a compassionate, kind, well qualified/knowledgeable Doctor. She has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about her patients. Dr. Palleschi is a rare find!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Susan M. Palleschi's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY