Ratings for Dr. Robert Wong

Have been seeing Dr. Wong for over 10 years now. Very personable and supportive. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long, but I find going in the day time there is not an issue. The evenings can be a little hit or miss as some patients book for a whole family without allotting for that time, just booking 1 person but asking the DR to see all 7 members of the family. Not really Dr. Wongs fault however as he tries to keep an on time pace, while providing adequate care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

As both a patient and student of Dr. Wong, I can say he is both an excellent doctor and teacher. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable, and has always provided me with the best clinical care as well as having a comforting bedside manner. Over the years, I have spent several weeks each summer studying under Dr. Wong, and I have always come out better for education and experience. He always take the time to explain the diagnosis and management for each patient's case. He has also provided me with many opportunities to practice clinical tasks as well as history taking and communication skills. At the end of our teachings, he always provided me with important feedback to help me along my medical journey. I would recommend any student looking to become a better doctor to study under Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

love Dr. Wong, best physician out here in calgary. love his vibe too

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I have unfortunately had to acquire a new physician as I have had enough of the ignorance from his front end staff and his continued lack of respect for peoples schedules. Dr. Wong has been late for every appointment for the past 10years! I have been extremely understanding for his excuses for being more than an hour late on many occasions without any apologies. People have schedules they need to keep and our time is valuable as well and should be mutual. Its not even that he is with patience, his front end staff state he is always an hour late even getting into work for his first patient?? Recently they change my appointment because he decided he need to attend something else and notified and cancelled my appointment the day before, Unbelievable! and extremely inconsiderate! My family and I have found someone that shows interest in our health and is considerate of our time! Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Has been my family physician for over 15 years. Such a great and knowledgable doctor, no complaints!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been with him for over a decade and he is very good. I am not going anywhere.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor. The clinic itself doesn't look impressive, but glad he is.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Very good, Takes time for his clients, Is one of the better Doctors I have seen in Calgary

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

we know that dr wong at times his late but he takes the time to listen to all of my family concers.we never had an issue with him .his a good doctor and has a good knowledge

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Diligent, kind doctor who seems to take the time and really listen to patients. Very knowledgeable, practical and honest.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012