Ratings for Dr. James E. Satterfield

Dr. Satterfield was a referral when I had to get a colectomy reversal. He is the absolute best! His bedside manner is impeccable and he is extremely patient, caring and professional. You will NEVER regret having him for your dr.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

The doctor and his Staff alike povideed my loved one with not just professionlism but the human aspect, very rare combination i i have recommended this Dr and his staff to all my family, friends and co-workers alike.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr.Satterfield is one of the most caring doctors. I had a lump in my breast and a family history of breast cancer,he reassured me and my husband that he would take very good care of me;which he did. I have recommended him to many friends and associates and will continue to do so. I have not had a problem with his staff. You do have to wait to see him, but he does a thorough exam and you feel like you've been seen by a doctor and not been through a car wash.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Sattefield is one of the nicest doctors i've ever met. I had to see him for a lump on my breast which is quite uncomfortable but he made me feel at ease. You have to wait forever to see him but once he does he takes his time with you. I had an emergency question on a weekend and I left a message with the answering service. Dr. Satterfield called me within 20 minutes. I had to make an appointment with his staff. they were giving me an appointment a few weeks out but once I explained my problem and got an appointment that week. Also, they play the latest movies on a tv in the waiting room so the wait isn't so torturous.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Satterfield himself seems very nice, however you must go through the office staff to reach him. The Dr. had me take a test for my condition, now I'm trying to reach him to receive my test results but unfortunately I'm rudely being told that I have to wait a whole week because now he's out of town, so I must wait to know how serious (or not) my problem is. One of his office clerk name is Tiffany and she is the worst, she's rude,loud and totally unprofessional. I went to pick up my test result to take to another dr. for evaluation and was told by his office worker that they can not give me my medical results, something is wrong with the way this office is ran. But of course I have no way of knowing if the Dr. understands the problem I face with his office staff but they really are horrible. I have no plans of going back to Dr. Satterfield because of his office staff poor customer care practices.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. James E. Satterfield's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Hollis, NY