Ratings for Dr. William Martin

Not the greatest bedside manner. Luckily, his nurse was great. Even though my surgery was minor, his lack of personality didn't do much to put me at ease.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Where would I be without Dr. Martin's care to visit me in the hospital emergency care. Turned out to be an emergency gall bladder removal. He came post-haste to the hospital. He knew his stuff and mine! After the surgery at the office, the care after was superb. No waiting. Immediate look-see at a scar that was on the mend. Treated that with care and knowledge. End story ... doing fine, thanks to a wonderful Doctor who was there for me. Then my husband had an emergency for serious and unbearable pain in his stomach we finally decided to check into the hospital. Dr. Martin came after the paperwork to tend to my guy at 3:00 am! Dr. Martin figured the reason my guy was having such pain and solved the problem by 5:30 am he called to tell me my guy was out of danger. Thanks Dr. Martin for giving me back my guy after two days. You need a surgeon ... mention Dr. William Martin when you arrive at Huntington Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

This man is very understanding, caring, with a calm demeanor. He is extremely knowledgeable and able. He's trustworthy and dependable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

dr left message to call him as soon as possible regarding reuslts of a test, but then hads not returned my phone calls for a week. Hope i'm not dying. BEWARE, apparently uncaring and iuninterested dr.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. William Martin's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente