Ratings for Dr. A. Abdelgader

If I could have given this doctor a zero, I would have! A total waste of time and an appointment that lasted less than five minutes. I was sent there by the ER doctor at the hospital, but though seen right away by Abdelgader, his apathy and unwillingness to do anything was blatant. I would NEVER recommend this 'doctor' and would dissuade anyone from wasting their time by going to see him or putting their care in his hands. I seriously wondered if he had a medical degree! I can't comment on his office staff as my time in his office was too short.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Absolutely horrible. Put me on meds without knowing what was causing my pain. Then took me off and pain worsened and he wouldn't see me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Staff is always polite. However, this doctor is totally indifferent and is quick to diagnose you even before x-rays. He loves to push cortisone injections and after trying them several times with no relief, I told him that I refuse to get anymore because they don't help me, he then refuse to see me anymore. Good riddance!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I had a terrible experience at this office. Firstly, the receptionist was rude and unkind. Not only to me but to other patients. Then the doctor himself was dismissive of my concerns. He didn't listen to my questions or comments. All he suggested was cortisone injections. He gave me a form for blood work and didnt explain what it was for. TERRIBLE bed side manner. I would have been better off not seeing him. Please see another rheumatologistil if you can. He is a waste of your time.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Terrible doctor. They gave him a license to practice by mistake. Interrupts patients, very dry attitude, his way or the highway. Not recomended to any patient. Unpolite with the patients. No eye contact when talking.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Cold, detached, aloof, cuts you off when you're speaking, doesn't listen to a word you say, unorganized, and almost seemed as if no matter what blood results showed or what symptoms you exhibit, whatever he believes there is no disputing him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Abdelgader yesterday. He treated me with respect, was kind and considerate, listened to all I had to say, he was very thorough with his examination. He is extremely knowledgeable and answers any question you have with enthusiasm. I give him a 5 star absolutely!

Submitted February 12, 2016

The doctor was going to send me home with no blood test when my LE doctor came back positive instead of running the proper test good thing my sister came with me and is very knowledgeable about my condition

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

all about cortisone shots. ?? Would not answer questions

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I asked him if I need to get my knee drained, he said no I need a cortisone shot. I am still in pain

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. A. Abdelgader's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.