Ratings for Dr. A. Abdelgader

Terrible doctor. They gave him a license to practice by mistake. Interrupts patients, very dry attitude, his way or the highway. Not recomended to any patient. Unpolite with the patients. No eye contact when talking.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Cold, detached, aloof, cuts you off when you're speaking, doesn't listen to a word you say, unorganized, and almost seemed as if no matter what blood results showed or what symptoms you exhibit, whatever he believes there is no disputing him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Abdelgader yesterday. He treated me with respect, was kind and considerate, listened to all I had to say, he was very thorough with his examination. He is extremely knowledgeable and answers any question you have with enthusiasm. I give him a 5 star absolutely!

Submitted February 12, 2016

The doctor was going to send me home with no blood test when my LE doctor came back positive instead of running the proper test good thing my sister came with me and is very knowledgeable about my condition

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

all about cortisone shots. ?? Would not answer questions

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I asked him if I need to get my knee drained, he said no I need a cortisone shot. I am still in pain

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Horrible. Pushed cortisone injection. Did not offer any help with osteoarthritis Shortest visit ever.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Very sad that he has a licence to practice medicine. He will not tolerate questions and any suggestions. It is either his way or the highway. To bad someone in Canada gave him a licence to practice.. Spends a lot of time in his homeland and little regard for patients,. Does not leave anyone else but nurses to help. Which is useless

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

wonderful doctor, excellent in his professionalism and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

This doctor is a waste of time. No interest in symptoms, no desire to answer questions. Zero accountability. USELESS.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014