Ratings for Dr. A. Abdelgader

Cold, detached, aloof, cuts you off when you're speaking, doesn't listen to a word you say, unorganized, and almost seemed as if no matter what blood results showed or what symptoms you exhibit, whatever he believes there is no disputing him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Abdelgader yesterday. He treated me with respect, was kind and considerate, listened to all I had to say, he was very thorough with his examination. He is extremely knowledgeable and answers any question you have with enthusiasm. I give him a 5 star absolutely!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The doctor was going to send me home with no blood test when my LE doctor came back positive instead of running the proper test good thing my sister came with me and is very knowledgeable about my condition

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

all about cortisone shots. ?? Would not answer questions

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Very sad that he has a licence to practice medicine. He will not tolerate questions and any suggestions. It is either his way or the highway. To bad someone in Canada gave him a licence to practice.. Spends a lot of time in his homeland and little regard for patients,. Does not leave anyone else but nurses to help. Which is useless

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

wonderful doctor, excellent in his professionalism and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

What a &$@$/##//$/*! of a "doctor." Time better spent talking to a wall. Detached, indifferent and aloof, condscending. What a waste of time fron my appointment. No help or advice but quicker than a finger snap to schedule another appointment.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. A. Abdelgader's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Cold, detached, aloof, cuts you off when you're speaking, doesn't listen to a word you say, unorganized, and almost seemed as if no matter what blood results sh..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Abdelgader yesterday. He treated me with respect, was kind and considerate, listened to all I had to say, he was very tho..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "The doctor was going to send me home with no blood test when my LE doctor came back positive instead of running the proper test good thing my sister came with m..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "all about cortisone shots. ?? Would not answer questions "

October 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I asked him if I need to get my knee drained, he said no I need a cortisone shot. I am still in pain"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible. Pushed cortisone injection. Did not offer any help with osteoarthritis Shortest visit ever. "

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8X 4T2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 700 Tecumseh Rd E". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192585335".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very sad that he has a licence to practice medicine. He will not tolerate questions and any suggestions. It is either his way or the highway. To bad someone i..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful doctor, excellent in his professionalism and diagnosis."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a waste of time. No interest in symptoms, no desire to answer questions. Zero accountability. USELESS."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "What a &$@$/##//$/*! of a "doctor." Time better spent talking to a wall. Detached, indifferent and aloof, condscending. What a waste of time fron my appointment..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely Horrible horrendous!! Just working to get a pay cheque that's ALL! Doesn't care about the patient nome DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!! Just goes In a..."

September 22, 2014