Ratings for Dr. Fred Weksberg

I love this man. His professionalism and skill keep me coming back. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone but him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Weksberg for five years, and what I can tell you is that he puts his private practice first. Every appointment is more like an advertising session for his services not covered by OHIP. His clinic has two numbers: one for his private practice and one for patients with referrals. Often, when I try to call the number for OHIP covered patients in order to book an appointment, there will be no answer. In these circumstances, I've tried calling the private practice number (as the phone is right next to the one for OHIP patients) and then someone will pick up, and tell me to call the other one (which, again, no one will answer). When I go to appointments, I'll usually have to wait, at the very least, 30-45 minutes. Then they'll send me to a room, in which I'll have to wait another 15-20 minutes. When Dr. Weksberg finally shows up, he spends no more than 5 minutes examining me and talking to me. He'll finish the appointment with giving me a couple of options, and normally more than half of them are not OHIP covered treatments. For the ones that are OHIP covered, he forgets what he's given me and will offer me the same treatment I'm already on. Every time he'll act like the private practice treatments are the only possible ones. To finish it off, he'll hand me over to someone on his staff (and tells me that they are going to" help [me] understand [my] options better") who just takes me to the back room and advertises all of the overpriced skin products they have to offer and tries to coerce me into booking an appointment for a private practice treatment (which usually lasts around 15-20 minutes). By the end of all this, after wasting all this time, I usually leave the clinic on the exact same treatment he started me on when I saw him the very first appointment, with no recommendations on what to do. After 5 years, I'm finally switching to another dermatologist because I honestly cannot handle this any longer.

Submitted August 2, 2017

This review is for Dr Weksberg's office, where I received fraxel and laser hair removal. I have already been here two times prior for laser hair removal and I'm loving the results and the experience itself is pleasant, quick, and efficient. The permanent convenience of not needing to shave (sometimes twice a day) anymore is amazing! I used to get so many ingrown hairs. It was a nightmare. I don't have those anymore. I have dark hair and my underarm hair used to be a problem for me. Now it's not, thanks to marianne and the clinic. Marianne did all of my consults and if you can, ask for her! She is the kindest and most professional person I've ever received any type of beauty service from. She is extremely knowledgeable in terms of the products that the office sells, she has all of the information (regarding ingredients and so on) memorized and she's honest and forthcoming with her recommendations. She is also amazing in terms of the work she does. I love the results so far of my laser hair removal. I've only had one fraxel session which wasn't too too bad. I won't lie, it isn't a painless procedure, but it is 100% worth it. It was done in such an efficient and gentle manner. I was given blankets and a magazine while I waited for the numbing cream to work. Felt so cozy. Marianne made it fly by. I have made recommendations to several of my friends to try this office for fraxel, laser, and the other wide range of services they offer, and I'd highly recommend it to the general public as well. It feels good to treat yourself, but it feels even better when the staff address you by name, seem excited to see you and remember you! And that's exactly what I experienced today! They absolutely appreciated my business. Dr Weksberg is a very busy, and very kind specialist who makes time for his patients. I had a bunch of questions for him and he took the time to explain everything to me and help me with my medical concerns. He absolutely cares about his patients and it is clear he went into medicine for the right reason- to help people. He's professional and has a kind demeanour and I felt comfortable around him. Thanks to him and especially thanks to Marianne, I am starting to have some confidence in my appearance again.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Awful bedside manner. Only interested in private patients!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Drs Weksberg and Levy are phenomenal. Very sensitive to my needs and accommodating. Patient since 2006.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Amazing place , Nurse Ksenya does my Botox and is thorough, knowledgeable and helps with every concern. I always get the results I want and it looks natural. The staff is very helpful, and they are able to get me an appointment on a tight schedule. Overall I highly recommend Ksenya and Dr Weksberg!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Great place, I've been seeing his nurse Ksenya for about 3 years now. She does my botox and fillers, I've never been so happy with the results and the way she works. Who would have thought that this could be pain less and look so amazing.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The way I look at it is if you want the best, you may have to wait, and I'm willing to. The front staff is always friendly and Marianne is their best asset. I've been a patient for countless years and highly recommend Dr. Weksberg.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I am most grateful to Dr. Weksberg for resolving a long time skin issue and thankful to the caring and considerate staff who made each visit a pleasure. I highly recommend Dr. Weksberg and am thrilled I am his patient.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Knowledgeable, caring, efficient staff. Marianne always puts me at ease and is understanding and reliable. Dr Weksberg is a delight.. patient and explains the details and manages expectations. He is punctual too.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017