Ratings for Dr. William L. Cecere

Dr. Cecere, did an extraction and implant for me. What do you say about a man like this, a gentlemen, a master at his craft and a demeanor like a friendly neighbor. A great asset to our WNY community. SDD

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Cecere was the only doctor that would see my son after a high school soccer game collision sent him to the hospital with a possible jaw fracture back in 2006. He was very pleasant and professional and put my son at ease. We were very happy with him. We even went back a year later and had him remove my sons wisdom teeth and will go back again if we ever need a specialist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I had my wisdom teeth taken out back in 2001 and was recommended by my dentist to see Dr. Cecere. The biggest issue was that they were impacted. He was very good throughout, taking the time to answer any questions, explain the procedure, and very good with followup. The procedure went smoothly with no complications. I didn't have any issues with wait time or the service. I was seen promptly when arriving for my appointments and his staff was nice to work with. I would fully recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. William L. Cecere's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Amherst, NY