Ratings for Dr. Christopher H. Moheimani

I have dealt with Dr. Moheimani both as a provider for my husband, a client for whom I have done private duty nursing, and lastly as a provider for me. He and the staff have always been very professional, friendly and helpful. He has been so awesome as to do a house call for my bedfast client. I am an RN and fairly knowledgeable, asking questions, his responses have been well thought out, informative and accurate. His surgical outcomes that I have seen have been excellent. I have recommended his practice on multiple occasions, and am planning to have him do some major surgery I still need.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Arrogant. Talks down at patients. Spends so much time bragging about his skills, he doesn't hear a thing patients tell him. This was proven out by the utterly illogical conclusion he came to about my case. I waited for almost a year to get a referall to him, about a problem that has destroyed my life, and he was actually so impossible to talk to, that he left me totally demoralized and doubting if I will ever get the help I need. If he had any compassion, he would have referred me to someone who wanted to help, but he didn't. And to top all that, he charged a very large fee for this waste of my time.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Christopher H. Moheimani's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Cortland, NY