Ratings for Dr. Richard Bebb

Very committed to his patients and very knowledgable Sorry to see him and his family leave Best of luck

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

It was with surprise and a great deal of sadness that Dr. Bebb let us know about his departure. I also speak for my brother Arthur when I say that having him as a medical specialist has made us so comfortable in his presence. His vast knowledge and his personal interest in our well being made our visits occasions to look forward to. We'll miss him dearly but we rest in the knowledge that his future patients will benefit from his valuable medical and personal advice. May God bless him and his family. Peter and Arthur Vanderhorst

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Bebb is an amazing Dr. But I'm so disappointed he's moving so far away , overseas. I've been sick for a very long time and have very complicated health issues. So for him to be leaving and passing his practice onto someone without great patient reviews is making me very nervous . I wish dr Bebb the very best, but as a patient I'm so worried about my health issues not being properly looked after . :(. I guess I'm back to the drawing board looking for a new specialist :(

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

He is professionaly expert, experienced, common sense, diligent and full of respect for his patients; very pleasant to see him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

He is the best and wonderful , High knowledge . Every things are Excellent . I.m very lucky that he is my specialist . God bless him . Wish him all the best .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Bebb is an amazing patient, caring, and very knowledgeable doctor. I couldn't ask for a more competent doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

what is your email address mine swmitchell7@outlook.com

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Took his time and was very patient to discover what thyroid replacement to prescribe.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Have been a Diabetes patient for over 15 years & have complete confidence in his practice. Very knowledgeable & easy to talk to. His support staff are also really good.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Great doctor...gives you lots of time to ask all of your questions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016