Ratings for Dr. Richard Bebb

Great doctor...gives you lots of time to ask all of your questions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

The best doctor I've ever seen . Dr Bebb is Very human, very high responsibility , His knowledge is too much . He is unique .He is wonderful . I am very lucky that the doctor Bebb treating me. Respect for the doctor and his nice family , I wish all the best Nasrin Arabi

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Insightful, caring and interested. But mostly: attentive and effective!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Bebb is an amazing individual. He is an amazing doctor, compassion, kind, knowledgeable and involves you in your own treatment decisions. As far as I am concerned this man saved my life too. He listens to your concerns and cares about what you have to say. I can't recommend him highly enough! Thank you for your years of fabulous care!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Over the last 7 years as Dr. Bebb's patient, I can state with 100 percent accuracy that this doctor has, with his excellent application of his craft, saved my life on more than one occasion. I can't think of anything more compelling to write regarding the skills of this man. Not to mention excellent communication skills !!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bebb from Seattle back in 2000. While attending a conference on Klinefelter's Synrome, his name was brought up and I then put my name down to be a patient of his. Never looking back on that decision. Dr Bebb is very knowledgeable and willing to help in any possible to see that the medications required are the correct ones. Klinefelter's Syn only effect males, 1:500 either have it or will be born with it.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Exceptional doctor. It is very difficult to get in to see Dr. Bebb, it took three attempts before I succeeded and I think my GP had to call in a favour to make it happen - absolutely worth it. Dr. Bebb is very thorough and of course knowledgeable. He is very organized which makes treatment proceed more smoothly. Above all he listens and cares.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I found this Endocrinologist to be supportive, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2001. My diabetes is well controlled in 2012 despite my many other complex medical issues. I attribute the effective management of my diabetes to the initial advice and treatment prescribed by Dr. Bebb. It is rare to find a qualified physician, an excellent communicator and a remarkably decent human wrapped in one package. Thank you Dr, Bebb.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Bebb 12 years ago after I aged out of Children's Hospital. As a young male Dr.Bebb made it my responsibility to take care of my diabetes, he gave me direction and aid but ultimately he gave me the knowledge and responsibility to do it myself. He was very helpful and although I only see him every 6 months I know that when I see him and my sugars have been high or my health isn't perfect he doesn't rag on me like a mother, rather discuss how I can get back on track. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011