Ratings for Dr. Suzanne E. Kreienberg

When I went to see Dr. Kreienberg, I had tried to be seen by someone at NY Hemo.. I tried contacting NYH for weeks, so when I called St. Peter's I got put in touch with Suzanne.. I was seen immediately. The only negative thing I could say about her was how casually she said I might need a mastectomy. Other than that I think she and the hospital performed beautifully

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I had an infection at the incision site after a lumpectomy. She said it was not infected. When my radiologist looked at it several days later he called her office immediately to have it drained. This delayed my radiation by one month! I would not go back to her or recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

totaly misdiagnosed my cancer. She may have knew but did not pursue any further treatment other than the normal diagnostic every 6 months. I should have had another biopsy. I would not recommend her to anyone if you value your life or theirs.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Suzanne E. Kreienberg's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY