Ratings for Dr. Gennaro Daniels

I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable Dr Daniels made me feel, considering the awkwardness of my problem. He was kind, competent,thorough and had a sense of humor.I am a middle aged woman and I was mortified at the idea of seeing a colorectal Dr.Thankfully, it was a breeze with this gentlemanly physician. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I saw him years ago for removal of a cancerous area.He didn't completely remove it & I had to be operated on again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Both the Albany (busy busy office) and Troy Staff are great. Was a pleasant surprise after an experience I had with another specialist's office where the staff acted like the doctor was doing me a favor by seeing me. Dr Daniels not only took care of my rectal polyp which he surgically removed, he also gave me guidance and recommendation on who to see for the other issue I was having and suggested an integrated approach between him, my ob/gyn and urologist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Gennaro Daniels's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY