Ratings for Dr. Monica K. Bedi

Saw her for what later and elsewhere was diagnosed correctly as the onset of venous leg ulcers. Dr. Bedi didn’t appear to recognize the condition and appeared little concerned. She scheduled me for a following up with a PA for a possible biopsy. She did prescribe an utterly useless but very expensive skin cream not covered by Blue Cross. Most of her patients seemed to be older women seeking beauty enhancement through skin preservation and revitalization. Her staff were not all rude.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

The office staff does not seem to understand the need for an emergency apt. Called because of hit grease burns all over my face. They offered an apt 3 weeks later. Tried to explain mote thoroughly and was offered something 5 days later. With blistering festuring burns, you don’t wait days. That’s like asking someone with a gaping cut to wait a week or two to get stitches. I know most doctors leave a space to accommodate last minute situations.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Website says same day or next day appt, don't believe it! Had a severe skin reaction that needed attention and requested an appt asap; was told they didnt have an opening for 2-3 weeks!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Bedi has been very helpful in researching a better treatment for me. No other physician has been this diligent in finding a treatment that works with all of my conditions. Best Dr. in Sarasota.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Bedi was extremely professional and had seemed to have extensive knowledge. I am 73 years old and she was one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Only interested in getting you upstairs to her "skin beauty" clinic. Was rude and said that when I cam for a follow-up her PA would be seeing me. I said that my insurance paid for her to see me. So she then said that I couldn't be seen for over 6 months. Found a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Bedi is an exceptional physician. I had already been to several dermatologists without satisfactory results when she was recommended to me. She went to great lengths to diagnose my problem and she tried several treatments before finding one that took care of my skin condition. I would happily use her as my primary physician if she were not a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I had received very poor treatment here, from age 17-18 I went to this office for treatment of my moderate to mild acne. I never once saw bedi, instead always the PA. I always had to call the office to get my prescriptions filled because they wouldn't call the pharm. This place is more interested in your wallet and old ladies wielding coach bags that want botox. Do yourself a favor and stay away office, then you will actually be treated by a dermologist. I will add that the staff was always rude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

dr. bedi has always been very professional and helpful as is her whole staff. i have never had to wait and was even able to have a visiting relative seen by her p.a.(the dr was on maternity leave at the time or i'm sure she would have seen my relative.)in an emergency situation. my relative was also pleased and grateful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I chose Dr. Bedi from the Yellow Pages and all I wanted to accomplish was a skin checkup. As I have aged I have developed a multitude of skin keratosis where there used to be "freckles" and moles. They itch and they bleed and I wanted some information about them and to possibly have the ones that rubbed against my clothing (like under my bra) taken off. She spent virtually no time with me at all and she gave me no information on them other than they were a symptom of aging. She was completely uninterested in removing them because she said there were too many. I asked if she had a laser and she said no. The next time I went in it was because I had a very suspicious spot growing on my chest. Dr. Bedi's PA saw me and said it was nothing. I insisted that it should be taken off and biopsied. She did so but I was never told the results. I going there one more time and again saw the PA. Dr. Bedi's staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Monica K. Bedi's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)