Ratings for Dr. Kent Sasse

I have been going to Dr. Sasse for over 16 years. Dr. Sasse and his staff have been wonderful. I had a small resection to eliminate scarring and adhesions that were blocking sections of my small intestine. These were from a colonectomy and j pouch surgery done in Cincinnati. The surgery was intricate and demanding. I have had no problems since. I would trust only him do do surgery if I ever needed it again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I just completed the Gastric - Sleeve surgery. I am healing well. I am grateful for the care taken by Dr. Sasse during the procedure. I look forward to my continued improvements in my health and wellness. I have already lost 12 LBS in the first 12 days after surgery. On my way!!! D Mitchell

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I came to Dr. Sasse a bit over a year ago and I had the sleeve surgery. I am happy to report that my weight is down 210 pounds. I was not any specific medications (thankfully) but I did have some issues with my liver that were the impetus to having the surgery in the first place. I am very thankful that I did this procedure as I know it's saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Sasse by GI Consultants for fecal incontinence. Dr. Sasse accessed my issue and recommended an nerve stimulator due to a dead muscle. It's resolved along the lines of 75 to 80% of the issues I was having. My advice looking back is to say something to your doctor and look for a solution. When I heard that there was a solution, I jumped on it. My advice it you don't have to live with the problem. There are solutions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I had colon resection and almost died from his incompetence, it completely failed , I had to have emergency surgery I lost more colon and intestine.The doctor that did the new surgery was very good and saved my life. It took me 4 months to recover to 80%

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Sasse did my gastric bypass and gall bladder removal 14 years ago. I am still down 140 lbs. He has written many books relating to his field, and formulated many products to help with weight loss as a tool. His bedside manners are great, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I am a new patient and so far I am well pleased with Dr. Sasse's bedside manner and his listing skills he answered all of my questions, his staff are well trained and a compassionate right along with Dr. Sasse himself. I am due to have surgery in March and I am so excited.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I had a horrible experience with Dr Sasse and I know of others who have too. he put in a Port for me. It was misplaced and I had to have another surgeon move it. When I made an appointment to speak to him, he refused to see me.He actually sent me away. I did not understand why??? What kind of Foctor refuses to see a patient who is having a problem that he caused.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I had a hiatal hernia that went undetected and Dr. Sasse was able to resolve my situation with minimally invasive surgery and I feel great two weeks out.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I had the sleeve bariatric procedure late last year. I've lost about 86 pounds thus far. I had a bunch of preconceived notions prior to this whole experience and I was very pessimistic about the procedure. I've been very surprised how well this has gone. I am completely off one blood pressure medication. Most of all I feel so much better and I have significantly more energy. Looking back, knowing what I do know, I would have done this sooner as I've had weight issues my whole life

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Kent Sasse's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)