Ratings for Dr. Daniel F. Muff

Dr. muff did a great job removing my wisdom teeth. He and his office staff are friendly and good at addressing any concerns. I'm happy I went to him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Muff three times and every time he has been an excellent doctor for me. His staff is really friendly and I love how he will call personally after a procedure to see how you are doing. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Muff removed my impacted wisdom teeth and did an excellent job. I had no swelling or bruising and very little pain afterward. He even personally called me that evening to see how I was doing. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I have gone to Dr.Muff twice now and have been extremely pleased with the results of my visits.The first time I had four teeth extracted and had a medium amount of pain afterward (due to the teeth being molars and difficult to extract.) The second time I went to Dr.Muff I had six teeth removed, all upper teeth and all right in front. I experienced only minor pain afterwards and overall I feel that Dr.Muff did an excellent job and I will be going to see him in the near future to have six more teeth removed so I can then get a full upper denture Thank you Dr.Muff! from Geoffrey Reddall

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Daniel F. Muff's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1998)