Ratings for Dr. Michael Garay

Not as good as he use to be. I always feel like there is somewhere else he rather be. The staff is great but the doctor himself, not so much!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

De. Garay was my damily doctor for almost 13 years. I was always 15 minutes early for my appoontment time but usually ended up waiting 45 minutes after my schedualed appointmemt time to actually see him. Then he rushes my time with him and I dont get a.chance to explain whats wrong. He bases every problem I have on my medical past mental health issues even though he does not treat me for my psych problems. Dr Garay has laughed at me a couple of times for problems I have come to him about and he is terrible for requesting tests or listen8ng in general. In my opinion he has lost compassion for his patience and just cares about seeing as many as he can in one day for the money. And also his interns do not know anything because he is not teaching them properly. I am no longer a patience of dr garays because i feel mt health is in dangee now sue to hia negligence.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Very sad but the practice has gone downhill over the years, from a patient's perspective at least. The wait to get in is impossible and you feel very rushed in the office. a big change and very unwelcome

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

He has been my doctor for awhile and I completely agree that he has changed since when he first started. At the beginning he really helped me out a lot of with some issues I had and took the time to attend to me. Now I have to wait weeks to be able to see him, the office has cancelled my appointments on three occasions that I waited months for, my appointment 75% of the time does not start on time (I end up waiting approximately 20 mins longer than when my appointment is supposed to start,) and when I finally make it in the room, Dr. Garay brushes off whatever I have; not even checking me physically sometimes regarding physical ailments, and rushes me right out the door in 7 mins on multiple occasions. I've recently resorted to looking for another doctor when I was told he was fully booked for the next 3 weeks. He's clearly accepted and took on way too many patients and lost the caring factor. Thanks but no thanks.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. M. Garay: Was my physican for approx. 9 years (till I moved to another province) great doctor, excellent staff, no issues what-so-ever. Wish I had him for a doctor still....

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Garay has been my family doctor for about 13 years. I have been thinking about loking for another family doctor for some time now. He has definitely changed from when I first started to see him. He too also misdiagnosed me telling me I had something when I in fact did NOT. Now that I have read all the reviews I know that others feel the same way. In the 13 years I have had no physical. Is it not the doctors job to make sure his patients are healthy and up to date on their health. He rushes you out the door. If you have mental health issues forget about it Effexor is his answer to everything. I have seen other doctors in his practice and Always get far better treatment than he gives. He even once spoke bad about another doctor when he did not agree with meds that where prescribed, told me to put them in the garbage. I WILL now be looking for another dr. I hope you read this Dr. G.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr.Garay has been my doctor for about 7 years now. He is an awesome doctor, has a great personality and very helpful. He makes sure you fully understand what's going on and is always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Had been my doctor since I can remember he always makes time for me and always make sure I go home healthy!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Garay has been my doctor for about ten years now and he is just getting steadily worse and worse. He consistently doesn't read info sent to him by clinics, orders the WRONG tests and then has to call you back in to sit there while he reads through the information for the first time. I will go to a walk in clinic before going to see him because I feel judged when speaking to him about my sexual history. He doesn't look at me when I go to him with a problem, he's never given me a physical, he tells me that he makes up my weight on forms and I feel shoved out the door when I see him. He is next to impossible to get an appointment with and not worth going to see in the first place. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Garay has been my dr for about 10 years. He is an awesomae doctor, always takes me on time, never a long wait. He is very knowledgeable, sends me for tests as needed. Also like that he is personalable, and kind to me for each visit. Excellent doctor, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013